Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I hate foids. They turned me into the monster I am today on my 32nd birthday

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I can’t stand femons.

Femons bleed every month, unless they are pregnant. Other than acting as toilets, foids don’t offer much else. Jews thrust femons into the workplace during the 1960’s to destroy western society.

American femons aborted 930,160 babies in the year 2020 - I am a 32-year-old kissless virgin.

Happy Birthday brocel

Happy birthday brocel

Happy birthday brother. I am 34, same birthday as Elon Musk 28th of June. Same as you kissless virgin :cryfeels:

Happy bday, i hope that you will get some nice food and drinks today. I am a 37 year old so i understand you.

Happy bday, i hope that you will get some nice food and drinks today. I am a 37 year old so i understand you.
Thanks. I’m still here, unlike those two foids Saint ER took out.

Thanks. I’m still here, unlike those two foids Saint ER took out.
im spending the last of my teenage months on house arrest. if it makes you feel better, both of us are in the shitter.

I hate foids like Eren Yeager hates titans.