Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Once again, I saw more dogs during my morning commute than I saw babies in strollers

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Foids are demons.

In the year 2020, American foidgroids aborted 1 in every 5 babies - for a total of 930,160 babies.

It is understandable with inflation high, and the price of housing continually rising that foids would choose to abort their babies. A fat niggress politician named Stacey Abrams suggested foids abort their babies to save money:

View: https://youtu.be/brpiFdSp55c?feature=shared

That ugly Idi Amin-looking niggress advocated for foids getting abortions…

I saw probably eight dogs this morning, I did not see one baby being pushed in a stroller.

Foids have no character or virtue.

@B/W muttcel @LeFrenchCel @AsakuraHao @Ellsworth

Foids are demons.

In the year 2020, American foidgroids aborted 1 in every 5 babies - for a total of 930,160 babies.

It is understandable with inflation high, and the price of housing continually rising that foids would choose to abort their babies. A fat niggress politician named Stacey Abrams suggested foids abort their babies to save money:

I saw probably eight dogs this morning, I did not see one baby being pushed in a stroller.

When will the Quietus pills arrive?

Murder is wrong except when sluts do it

Foids are demons.

“Having a child is an economic issue” - there you have it, Stacey Abrams admitting that foids seek out chad’s cock to ensure they can have cute white babies full of economic potential - ethnic males, rope.

Yes, I find the humor in an ugly fat niggress being named “Stacey”.

If foids don't want to abort, they just have to stop having sex.

It's an obvious solution yet foids don't seem to realize about the existence of this idea.

I mean it makes sense to see more dogs since you actually have to take them out every day

dogs are just stand-ins for human connection and babies

Fuck man, a fifth of babies?
That's a million lives that were almost bought into reality.

If foids don't want to abort, they just have to stop having sex.

Not even that. Birth control and condoms exist for a reason. This is just sad.

Yeah, birth rate is basically zero now. EXTREMELY over for the next generation.

Foids prefer having dogs to having sons, because they're more likely to fuck the dogs jfl

I mean it makes sense to see more dogs since you actually have to take them out every day
Kek. Tell that to my neighbor across the street from me. This old boomer whigger alcoholic foid who looks like a fat-version of Neil Young never walks her dog. Since 2014 I have had my boyhood home ruined by an insane barking dog.

To the left of me, a foid moved in - and she has two dogs, no children. This is the same foid I complained about having to hear her have sex, because she moans like a banshee when her chadriguez bf comes over to fuck her.

I saw like six dogs this morning, I know it was early in the morning, although, it’s easy to tell the babies were aborted and people are coping with dogs to fill the void.

It’s over for the human species.