Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate foids

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
I HATE FOIDS WITH A PASSION. ALL OF THEM DESERVE TO GET RAPED AND BRUTALLY BEATEN WITHIN AN INCH OF THEIR LIVES, AND I WISH I COULD DO SO WITH MY OWN HANDS! (IN VIDEO GAME)

if you don't hate foids, youre a victim of (((them)))

foids have literally never made sense in the history of mankind.

They are merely reactionaries, foids are merely designed to give birth and then rot away yet due to the normies having pity for them, they were given voting rights and workers rights.

Now they have wrought our doom.

The past generation of men betrayed us, they gave power to our mortal enemy and hence enslaved us

Gotta to desensitized myself with toiLET brutally beheaded, murdered by serial killers .

There's alot of dead decomposing toiLET on gore site.

I HATE FOIDS WITH A PASSION. ALL OF THEM DESERVE TO GET RAPED AND BRUTALLY BEATEN WITHIN AN INCH OF THEIR LIVES, AND I WISH I COULD DO SO WITH MY OWN HANDS! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Based

I was just talking shit about Latina foids until I saw this post next :feelskek::feelsYall:

you have every right to hate foids but its so over bro. foids wont ever have sex with incels. putting so much effort into caring maybe isnt good i dont know