Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate fucking curries

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
yeah wah wah

U fuckers blow up peoples phones every single day tryna get some money

What exactly Are you shit gut ridden fucks use it for'

certainly not pussie im assuming u try to hire child prostitutes.

They need bobs and vagene

As a member of a flourishing multicultural soyciety, you should respect this :soy:

yeah wah wah

U fuckers blow up peoples phones every single day tryna get some money

What exactly Are you shit gut ridden fucks use it for'

certainly not pussie im assuming u try to hire child prostitutes.
Currycels are very inventive they are extracting gold from used phones.

Hello saar this is Michael from Microsoft, your computer has virus please install TeamViewer and give me code so I can remove it

Then stop fucking them, fag.

Hello saar this is Michael from Microsoft, your computer has virus please install TeamViewer and give me code so I can remove it
Least helpful curry

I pity curries and hate niggers

Real.

Maybe doesn’t make it justifiable but at least you can understand them.
This. It's why I hate those "scammers exposed" youtube channel. It's just HTN whitecucks poking fun at the expense of curry subhumans.

What I got from curries:

New meal additions in the form of westernized chicken curry with less spice and more cream and locally picked mushroom included, Masala Chai for a tasty afternoon drink instead of coffe

What I got from mutts (your typing reeks of mutt, I guess mulatto or ethnic, and i'm never wrong)

A further hatred and disgust for jews, the morbidly obese and americanized blacks / hispanics

This. It's why I hate those "scammers exposed" youtube channel. It's just HTN whitecucks poking fun at the expense of curry subhumans.
Yeah. They’re not doing it cause they like it, they do it cause of extreme fucking poverty and destitution forcing their hands to dig deep in cow shit, so to speak; and again, it doesn’t make it justifiable and it’s still a very shitty thing to do irrespective of whatever but you really can’t deny just how borderline unsympathetic and ignorant normies truly are when it comes to comprehending causality or at least putting different things into perspective as an attempt to get a hold of where some people’s actions are driven from. They truly lack empathy and affinity and only focus on the effect as opposed to weeding out the cause and blaming a system in which failure to support the weak and broken is prevailing.

Yeah. They’re not doing it cause they like it, they do it cause of extreme fucking poverty and destitution forcing their hands to dig deep in cow shit, so to speak; and again, it doesn’t make it justifiable and it’s still a very shitty thing to do irrespective of whatever but you really can’t deny just how borderline unsympathetic and ignorant normies truly are when it comes to comprehending causality or at least putting different things into perspective as an attempt to get a hold of where some people’s actions are driven from. They truly lack empathy and affinity and only focus on the effect as opposed to weeding out the cause and blaming a system in which failure to support the weak and broken is prevailing.
It's weird cause these same normies see BBC Americans commit economic crimes and they show huge sympathy to them and even blame everything on white privilege. Then a curry scammer gang gets together and tries to put literal food on their table (far worse than anything BBC-Americans have to deal with) and the mayoid normies are outraged. JBB in action.

If I could fuck some currywhores I would share them with my fellow currycels