Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate going outside

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
I live in a tall country and I'm 5'3 so every time I leave the house people stare at me and some even laugh. It makes me feel so sad and I just want to stay inside forever where no one can be mean to me. I'm very meek and not confident which makes me look even more retarded. Everything about me is disgusting and worthless.

Fuck this life.

I live in a tall country and I'm 5'3 so every time I leave the house people stare at me and some even laugh. It makes me feel so sad and I just want to stay inside forever where no one can be mean to me. I'm very meek and not confident which makes me look even more retarded. Everything about me is disgusting and worthless.
Even worse I feel that people like you realise this and don't go outside as much bringing up the average height of people outside so when you do go outside you get height mogged even more

i hate this world and honeslty i’m just sick of everyone It’s best to stay indoors

In my country being 180cm is considered nothing special, while my height is 170cm. Fucking 15 year olds are 185-190cm. Only guys who are close to my height are Roma people and bottom 10-15% men (most of them don't go outside).

In my country being 180cm is considered nothing special, while my height is 170cm. Fucking 15 year olds are 185-190cm. Only guys who are close to my height are Roma people and bottom 10-15% men (most of them don't go outside).
brutal. in my country I see 13 year olds taller than me. it makes me want to cry

Same it`s brutal