Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate going outside

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
My adhd goes on hyper mode and I doomscroll so hard. I rot on .is, .org, discord, tiktok all in public and I can’t stand still adhd meds are a scam in still giga hyper. I take adderall but my adhd is still in boost but without it I can’t focus no matter what. Aspie + adhd plus when I go to uni lol I just rot on my phone and listen to music in class.

I haven’t done any work or do anything at home. I just rot in bed all day with my phone but on the weekends I’m forced to go out. Fuckkk i will never escape the rotter mentality

everytime i go outside i regret it

im getting mogged till depression so easily

but i keep forcing myself to go, idk why at this point

Plus there’s a wider variety of topics & discussions on .org then .is especially nowadays ngl. The userbase overlaps anyways 75% the site is KHHV Incels lol. I’ve seen plenty of Greycels legit who belong here.

everytime i go outside i regret it

im getting mogged till depression so easily

but i keep forcing myself to go, idk why at this point
I just can’t function I need to maladaptive daydream 24/7 I’m severely addicted to it now.

imagine installing tiktok

I like to think about the chads and stacies around me as if they were barnyard animals at my farm that I'm about to slaughter. Learn about butchering and how to cook meat and apply it to them in your own head. It really helps take my mind off it and keeps me from obsessing over how much better looking they are then me. I call this dahmercoping

that's normal behaviour btw you're just introverted

when you're off meds is your executive functioning fucked? if it isnt you're just a typical brain fried zoomer

Last edited:
that's normal behaviour btw you're just introverted

when you're off meds is your executive functioning fucked? if it isnt you're just a typical brain fried zoomer
Yes it’s really bad

if your working memory isnt below average you probably dont have adhd
No I’m diagnosed since 8 along with autism, I have an exceptional long term memory I can remember up to when I was like a baby. It’s more my work ethic, discipline & lack of time awareness but there’s nothing I can do to fix it since I’m practically mentally disabled in those aspects.

That was me in 2020

I was inside all day cuz of Covid
Me too! But do you not do any activities outside of doomscrolling or do you gain a dopamine boost because of it?

Me too! But do you not do any activities outside of doomscrolling or do you gain a dopamine boost because of it?
Dopamine addiction my dopamine receptors are completely destroyed. However I sometimes gym maxx and other than that not much. At least pre Covid I was doing activities outside of school despite being shit at em but def way better post Covid

Dopamine addiction my dopamine receptors are completely destroyed. However I sometimes gym maxx and other than that not much. At least pre Covid I was doing activities outside of school despite being shit at em but def way better post Covid
Try gain some healthy dopamine from the gym, it'll do you some good if you like any other activities outside of the gym try implement then in your life too.

However this will require alot of willpower and effort as everyone prefers an easy fix.

Try gain some healthy dopamine from the gym, it'll do you some good if you like any other activities outside of the gym try implement then in your life too.

However this will require alot of willpower and effort as everyone prefers an easy fix.
Yes

Beat this, I went to a staff training day today in a room full of teachers and most of them completely ignored I was in the room. I was shaking with anxiety due to lack of sleep and most of them completely blanked me as they've always done. Then I had my lunch, took it in the staff room which was packed full of people. I was sat on the corner of the sofa eating my grapes in total awkward silence as they all serenaded each other with talk of their fancy holidays and their fancy homes. Then we returned to the training and the group I was with ignored me further, not a single word during the final 2 hours. Then I left and they didn't say bye. This is a day in my life as a loser.

@LostSoulUK relatable tbh but idc about days like that. I prefer not talking to normgroids for the most part

@LostSoulUK relatable tbh but idc about days like that. I prefer not talking to normgroids for the most part
The look they give me and the way they interact speaks volumes of how they perceive me, it's such a weird vibe that only us trucels can resonate with. They either ignore me or talk down to me, treat me like I don't exist despite being in the room. Even the bosses have a hostile vibe with me caus I'm short with a big nose, yet everyone else they're like 'Oh hi how's you're holiday!'. Fuck these people man

I feel like I'm in enemy territory every single time I leave the house...and even before.

I like to think about the chads and stacies around me as if they were barnyard animals at my farm that I'm about to slaughter. Learn about butchering and how to cook meat and apply it to them in your own head. It really helps take my mind off it and keeps me from obsessing over how much better looking they are then me. I call this dahmercoping
Do you cure the meat? Maybe dry age a Stacy? Pit roast a Chad?

The look they give me and the way they interact speaks volumes of how they perceive me, it's such a weird vibe that only us trucels can resonate with. They either ignore me or talk down to me, treat me like I don't exist despite being in the room. Even the bosses have a hostile vibe with me caus I'm short with a big nose, yet everyone else they're like 'Oh hi how's you're holiday!'. Fuck these people man
Yup. There was some gook at my work who messed with me because I was a framecel with glasses fuck him.

i was hiki for 1 year and it was mental ilness, never again.

Going outside only increases my depression and angER seeing how unfair the world is

Attachments

• 3957285.mp4
    11.4 MB