Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate having wet dreams

I have to be honest here, I have never had one.

I like them. I remember some of my first wet dreams so much, one of them I wish I could remember better. I had one a few years ago that was pretty good, I was lost at an empty school and a tall woman hugged me. Her boobs were right in my face because she was so tall. I pressed myself into her leg and came.

I like them. I remember some of my first wet dreams so much, one of them I wish I could remember better. I had one a few years ago that was pretty good, I was lost at an empty school and a tall woman hugged me. Her boobs were right in my face because she was so tall. I pressed myself into her leg and came.
I had a wet dream about a tall girl too. I was in an empty room and a female Slenderman (she looked relatively normal but was Slenderman level height) sat on my cock and I came in her.

Stop wetting the bed diaper boi!

I never had one lol