Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how dipshits say hypergamy is "natural selection"

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date

elephant seal = females who adopt young that are not their own to replace kid who died

stork/gull = females who let kids who are not their own steal food out of their actual kids' mouths (ie boomers supporting immigration/gibs)

Chimps? (resembles "chumps") or perhaps "chiumps" to blend it?
Freddys?

Help me look?
Those all sound too dignified. How about warthogs? I heard they're promiscuous but I don't know if the males willingly cuck themselves for stronger warthogs.

Here is the list of the 10 most promiscuous species. Warthog made it but not cuck strangely.

We're not talking about male promiscuity though, but guys who basically DGAF if they're caring for another man's young or not, or barring reproduction, at least don't care about being the most important man in their foid's life.

We're not talking about male promiscuity though, but guys who basically DGAF if they're caring for another man's young or not, or barring reproduction, at least don't care about being the most important man in their foid's life.
Turkeys gang up and rape foids. So I'm sure if a weak turkey met a more dominant male one he'd let him fuck his hen, but he probably won't enjoy it, and will try to fight him in the beginning.

murder and rape was a part of natural selection. maybe we should do that to.

Natural selection is always relative to the environment. In this case an environment with tinder and birth control.

A study showed there's a 50% women would reject a guy shorter than 5'8"(1,73m) but a 16% chance that women would reject a guy if he was shorter than 5'10"(1,78m). The height that showed women's attraction peaks seemed to be 6'6"-6'7"(1,98m-2,00m). In that same study some women also said there's no such thing as too tall and that they wanted those extremely tall men really really bad. But that doesn't make sense... because AWALT, and it leads me to think that those women who wanted the gigatallfags a lot were the most honest ones.

You used pigs to to excuse the fact that a 1,96m dude will have more success in the hookup scene. And I thought you disliked tallfags.

Women never gave a shit about protection or beating another guy in a fight. It's all about status

How then do so many hot 20yo teachers sleep with underage boys? Do you think they are taller than 5'3? Do you think they have anything bigger than a 5 incher?

It's about your status in the hierarchy

and dont get me started on dogpill

I think you are misunderstanding the difference between natural selection and choosing a partner for traits that help them survive better. Evolution can only go so fast, and women are attracted to dimorphic traits that would have helped her and her offspring survive thousands of years ago. It might be true that an ugly guy with 150 IQ is actually the better option nowadays, but human attraction doesn't change every generation.

Poor penguin. He definitely didn't like being cucked. This is proof even birds are more evolved than male feminists.
Natural selection is always relative to the environment. In this case an environment with tinder and birth control.
The solution is we must destroy the cucked environment.

I feel happy that more and more bros here are waking up to the fact that supporting women's sex emancipation with the excuse of "natural selection" is not only dumb (no such selection is truly happening, most babies are born from old foids and betabuxxers nowadays), it's basically being a feminist. Such shit would not be tolerated if I were the one calling the shots tbh.

There's nothing natural about the modern incarnation of hypergamy with foids riding the cock carousel consequence-free before shitting out 1.4 indigo children at age 40. Sending them to breeding camps to be forcefully inseminated with the semen of intelligent healthy men and hooked up to milking machines with midwives tending to them like livestock would produce a result more in line with "natural selection", ie the process that decides what can pass on its genes and what is a retarded genetic dead end that bears no fruit like modern first world whores who champion "natural selection" as their flavour of the month rationalisation for being made artificially hyper-selective by Tinder and the like while their genes die with the contents of their ovaries.

Last edited:
I feel happy that more and more bros here are waking up to the fact that supporting women's sex emancipation with the excuse of "natural selection" is not only dumb (no such selection is truly happening, most babies are born from old foids and betabuxxers nowadays), it's basically being a feminist. Such shit would not be tolerated if I were the one calling the shots tbh.
There's nothing natural about the modern incarnation of hypergamy with foids riding the cock carousel consequence-free before shitting out 1.4 indigo children at age 40. Sending them to breeding camps to be forcefully inseminated with the semen of intelligent healthy men and hooked up to milking machines with midwives tending to them like livestock would produce a result more in line with "natural selection", ie the process that decides what can pass on its genes and what is a retarded genetic dead end that bears no fruit like modern first world whores who champion "natural selection" as their flavour of the month rationalisation for being made artificially hyper-selective by Tinder and the like while their genes with the contents of their ovaries.

You don't need to be 6"5 with a solid jawline to survive, all this does is give joint problems and a higher risk of cancer etc. A 5"8 man is going to be healthier than a 6"5 man. Humans are built in such a way that being too tall has draw backs, otherwise all humans would be super tall.

Take a look at this

This species "fangs" as described in the video GROW INTO THEIR SKULL KILLING THEM!!! There is no way this is from natural selection rather it is from sexual selection.

I could give more examples but I am too lazy. I am sick of this natural selection argument to dismiss all incels. A 150 iq curry manlet is better for the human species than a Chad that is 6"5 with hunter eyes and a strong jaw line, yet the 150 iq curry manlet gets cucked beta buxxing or remains an incel. Women's selection IS FLAWED. And don't forget that most women have shitty genetics themselves....

Go to 0:35 in this video

SEE HOW SUB HUMAN THE WOMEN LOOK AS MALES?! Yet they are allowed to have partners with incel tier genetics. And most people arnt even having children these days ANYWAY, they have sex for pleasure. So "natural selection" goes out the window again. Isnt it flawed not to have a species reproducing because of birth control etc? Seriously the natural selection argument is ragefuel.

Yep i hate that even trannies and fat women have it easier than us

Just end the welfare state and stop the government from giving free shit to women and the situation would resolve in a year.

If we did things the natural way, cunts would get no money from government, and they'd be forced to go with hard working incels just to live. Teenage foids would be recognized as prime, and there'd be no such thing as "pedophiles" or age of consent

Normies just use the bullshit "nature" excuse to fuck us over, but then turn around and say gimme stuff!1! (ignore nature) as soon as they can benefit

I think a lot of this is water under the bridge, or will be in a few decades. Surrogacy already makes this line of argument obsolete. Women will sell you your biological children for a sum of money. Natural selection means nothing anymore since our environment is so removed from nature. You won't even need females to reproduce in the next two decades as artificial wombs and eggs come online. You'll also be able to genetically modify children as well. Natural selection relating to modern sexual selection is a complete joke argument that shouldn't be taken seriously.

Ask anybody who says this dumb shit if some rich incel hires 50 surrogates to produce endless amounts of kids is beating "natural selection". If they say yes, then you know they are bullshitting and simply trying to justify modern sexual selection. If they say "no", you can tell that they actually believe their argument.

Extrapolate this to artificial wombs. Imagine if that same trucel bought 100 children from these devices. Is he now more genetically fit for the environment then the average chad, who might have 3 or 4 children the natural way? On a broader level, if males are successfully able to have children without females, what evolutionary purpose do females have? Aren't they all now just as worthless as sub-8 males (perhaps even less due to their biological limitations)? Natural selection is a game that foids don't want to play if they want their side of humanity to continue.

Last edited:
You don't need to be 6"5 with a solid jawline to survive, all this does is give joint problems and a higher risk of cancer etc. A 5"8 man is going to be healthier than a 6"5 man. Humans are built in such a way that being too tall has draw backs, otherwise all humans would be super tall.

Take a look at this

This species "fangs" as described in the video GROW INTO THEIR SKULL KILLING THEM!!! There is no way this is from natural selection rather it is from sexual selection.

I could give more examples but I am too lazy. I am sick of this natural selection argument to dismiss all incels. A 150 iq curry manlet is better for the human species than a Chad that is 6"5 with hunter eyes and a strong jaw line, yet the 150 iq curry manlet gets cucked beta buxxing or remains an incel. Women's selection IS FLAWED. And don't forget that most women have shitty genetics themselves....

Go to 0:35 in this video

SEE HOW SUB HUMAN THE WOMEN LOOK AS MALES?! Yet they are allowed to have partners with incel tier genetics. And most people arnt even having children these days ANYWAY, they have sex for pleasure. So "natural selection" goes out the window again. Isnt it flawed not to have a species reproducing because of birth control etc? Seriously the natural selection argument is ragefuel.

I hate it when leftists deny hypergamy and right wingers admit it but say it's totally fine and you should be ok with it. Total fury fuel

Blackpill: sexual reproduction is a failed mode of reproduction. Organisms that reproduce asexually/through a mix of both are (by both weight of total biomass and population) massively more successful. Sexual selection either devolves into a pointless orgy as we see in many insects or a retarded duel scenario where males are loaded with biologically expensive weapons that are solely there to help fight for a mate. We aren't just living as a failed species, we're living as a failed biological concept.

Blackpill: sexual reproduction is a failed mode of reproduction. Organisms that reproduce asexually/through a mix of both are (by both weight of total biomass and population) massively more successful. Sexual selection either devolves into a pointless orgy as we see in many insects or a retarded duel scenario where males are loaded with biologically expensive weapons that are solely there to help fight for a mate. We aren't just living as a failed species, we're living as a failed biological concept.
Sexual reproduction is what allows for the genetic and evolutionary diversity we see in animals and insects.

Sexual reproduction eventually stops working with a technological/intelligent species on the level of humans, because we alter the environments we live in too much for sexual selection to work properly. See the points raised about medicine.

Isn't this what betabuxxing is at its core?
Yep. Except betabuxxing is no longer a reliable way of doing this.

Also jaws aren’t sexually dimorphic, I hate it when retards say “masculine jawline”

How come? Jaws of males is wider, "square" and the chin in also square. Compare this to women who generally have narrower jaw and angular chin. If any of these traits end up in the opposite sex it makes the person look ugly.

How come? Jaws of males is wider, "square" and the chin in also square. Compare this to women who generally have narrower jaw and angular chin. If any of these traits end up in the opposite sex it makes the person look ugly.

So women are predisposed to malocclussion?

Hypergamy is what happens in the absence of survival pressures and no natural selection.

Theres so much abundance and choice that women no longer have to choose a mate and procreate early out of necessity. She can swipe and swipe until Chad comes along and pump and dumps her, and she can do that over and over and ignore all sub 9 men until her late 30s.

Contraception changed everything. For 100,000 years average looking men could compete by offering stability. The female of our species now has no need for stability. Well, at least not until she's down to her last two eggs.

Poor penguin. He definitely didn't like being cucked. This is proof even birds are more evolved than male feminists.
Oswald knows all about SEAmaxxing.

Whatever, If my father was not subhuman so I would not be too, It's simple as that so you can see why Hypergamy is important.

People seem to think that high IQ people should be breeding yet these same people have helped ruin society via creating technology, in many ways high IQ people are their own enemy, they invented phones and dating apps. They even create the airplanes that women travel on to fuck foreign Chads. I should actually make a thread about this. The reality is if you lived in a primitive world you would be having sex, you would have had a shorter life but still have sex.

A bunch of little curries could throw rocks at these giants and then run away when the giant tried to move through his joint problems and catch them.
:lul:

So women are predisposed to malocclussion?
What has malocclusion got to do with a narrow jaw? I don't mean an abnormally narrow but a rather feminine one with not so wide ramus maybe.

Look at this image for example. Although they lie at "extremes" , they present sexual dimorphism very well in humans

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 19
Whatever, If my father was not subhuman so I would not be too, It's simple as that so you can see why Hypergamy is important.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I wouldn't care about being a chad if the laws weren't cucked and we could easily find our looksmatches without worrying about divorce rape or false abuse accusations.

I wouldn't care about being a chad if the laws weren't cucked and we could easily find our looksmatches without worrying about divorce rape or false abuse accusations.

Chad is a word to describe
developed humans, see Old Native Americans and compare them with us, Modern World is the real problem (in every thing) a time ago these words would not makes sense because most people was well developed.

Chad is a word to describe
developed humans, see Old Native Americans and compare them with us, Modern World is the real problem (in every thing) a time ago these words would not makes sense because most people was well developed.
How are there 90% non-chad men today if most men were chads only a few hundred years ago?

How are there 90% non-chad men today if most men were chads only a few hundred years ago?

Is not simple to explain, there is many reasons, it's a complex system, but at last many people knows now that exist strogen everywhere and is a scary thing.

Is not simple to explain, there is many reasons, it's a complex system
No man. Chads don't have more developed anything. Foids are just retards who must be controlled and have their privileges and unearned rights removed, like voting.

Yes, that's why I said that Modern World is the problem
Us committing the crime of not being chads isn't the problem, we should at least be able to be in relationships with our looksmatches if things weren't cucked.

Us committing the crime of not being chads isn't the problem, we should at least be able to be in relationships with our looksmatches if things weren't cucked.

Internet is the cause of the out control hypergamy, but changing the mind of foids? I don't know if is possible, since it's not even close of being a decision, they are biologically programmed.

Internet is the cause of the out control hypergamy, but changing the mind of foids? I don't know if is possible, since it's not even close of being a decision, they are biologically programmed.
Their minds will change on their own when men stop paying taxes and the cucked laws are removed. The only way they can get away with being pumped and dumped by chads is because they think men will remain bluepilled, but soon I see most straight non-chad men being blackpilled.

Our responce to it is a natural ERadication.
Letssee who will win gun or vagina.
Edited

No it's not. Size is relative to frame and optimal weight. This is why in combat sports, people are separated in weightclasses and not heightclasses, because the bigger fighters have advantage, and size is measured by weight. Heavyweights are bigger than light-heavyweights even in the cases where the light-heavyweight is taller.

A 6'0'' guy can easily be bigger than 6'2'' guy and can be several weightclasses above him. For example Daniel Cormier is 5'10'' and he's bigger than Israel Adesanya who is like 6'4'' yet fights 2 weightclasses bellow DC in MMA.

When you're talking about taller men being weak you're talking about lanky men and not big men. Chads are generally big and athletic with solid frames.

Bones and joints are bigger in bigger people. You're talking about lanklets who aren't proportional and just have height without having the proper frame to support it.

In combat sports, heavyweight fighters usually have much longer careers than lighter smaller fighters and can fight longer. For example the 6'6'' giant Klitschko was in his prime well into his late 30s and retired in his 40s still being an elite fighter. Meanwhile the 5'8''-ish lightweights are often shot to pieces at 30.

Combat sports prove that being bigger (in terms of height AND frame) is an advantage not just in fighting but also in durability. Women want heavyweight-ish men because they're the ultimate moggers.
Here's another lanklet whose one of the best in his weight class.