Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how everyones having backyard gatherings/BBQs in this July 4th weekend

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I can hear my neighbors in their backyards BBQing, enjoying each other's company, and blasting loud music.

Fuck man and I'm just rotting away on my bed with no food, no soft drinks, nothing.

I can hear my neighbors in their backyards BBQing, enjoying each other's company, and blasting loud music.

Fuck man and I'm just rotting away on my bed with no food, no soft drinks, nothing.
Same, my neighbors also have illegal fireworks that would make your ears ring and they set them off all night.

I love fourth of july :smonk:

it’s July 1 though, which is Canada Day.

it’s July 1 though, which is Canada Day.
yea but people are celebrating it early since its the weekend. this is officially july 4th weekend and it pains me so damn much

people are actually out and about in their backyards with friends, family, or at parks, or outdoor shopping centers.

i'm at home on my bed with nothing.

yea but people are celebrating it early since its the weekend. this is officially july 4th weekend and it pains me so damn much

people are actually out and about in their backyards with friends, family, or at parks, or outdoor shopping centers.

i'm at home on my bed with nothing.
They may think they are celebrating america, but we are the ones being glorified in canada.