Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate my life so damn much

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
So my parents left this morning to go to the beach for the weekend. Only me and my hypersocial younger sister are left at home. Our parents gave specific instructions for her NOT to have any boys over at the house and not to be out of the house past 10 while they are gone, especially since she just got her driver's license a little over a month ago. (notice how they never said anything about my not being allowed to have girls over, because they know deep down I'm an ugly incel retard who can't get laid anyways) She always breaks the rules and they never punish her but wonder why her behavior continues, yet if I did the same shit they'd lynch me. She can't go a fucking day without meeting up with some guy.

Anyways so I woke up and walked the dog through the neighborhood. I get back and nearly 1 hour later my sister is up and immediately playing music, which is the same 4 fucking songs she plays every single Saturday morning. The music is loud as fuck and I can hear it through my walls. She is cleaning her absolutely filthy room furiously, which she only does when she's gonna have a guy over. For your information, she literally has had food waste and dirty dishes, wrappers, water bottles, etc on the floor and in her bed sometimes. I'm way more clean and organized by comparison. If a guy had a gross room like that, he would be derided constantly for his bad habits. I'm older than her which means she's gonna likely ask me to buy alcohol AGAIN. Which, of course, I have to awkwardly say no to and weasel out of it again AS USUAL because I don't want to get into trouble with illegal shit, yet that doesn't stop her from asking because she doesn't know how to stop her own bad behavior. I guess for Chad and foids the law might as well not exist because they can get away with anything with a slap on the wrist. Trucels on the other hand, deserve the death penalty for going 1 kilometre per hour over the speed limit.

I'm gonna have to involuntarily listen to shitty music and my sister banging some degenerate high school Chad through my wall while I rot in my room for the millionth day in a row. I just want to fucking lie down and rot (LDAR) alone for the remainder of my miserable life.

Hahahaha FUCK this fucking gay existence bros.

Last edited:
Brutal overpill.

post her sound recordings on the web

I would've gone berserk if I heard loud music playing outside my room

I would've gone berserk if I heard loud music playing outside my room
It just makes me want to blow my brains out 1% more than usual. I suppose I'm not as mad about it as I could be though. When I lived with my roommates in university I was forced to listen to my roommates and neighbors being loud as fuck with their music and other shit (including sex), so I'd probably have to deal with it wherever I lived, if I'm being realistic.

u know what to do right?

Brutal brocel … sorry :feelsrope:

It just makes me want to blow my brains out 1% more than usual. I suppose I'm not as mad about it as I could be though. When I lived with my roommates in university I was forced to listen to my roommates and neighbors being loud as fuck with their music and other shit (including sex), so I'd probably have to deal with it wherever I lived, if I'm being realistic.
man I don't know how you can bear this but I would KILL the next person playing loud music in my room, let alone have sex near me. Thank god I live in sand land where this act is considered unethical. I feel sorry for you brocel.

u know what to do right?
Of course. Off to hang myself!
Off to hang myself harm to self

man I don't know how you can bear this but I would KILL the next person playing loud music in my room, let alone have sex near me. Thank god I live in sand land where this act is considered unethical. I feel sorry for you brocel.
You are very lucky brocel. Burgerland can be fucking disgusting sometimes with the degenerate shit that is allowed here.

Brutal overpill.
Brutal brocel … sorry :feelsrope:
Thank you for your condolences guys.

The worst ever sister to have by far how do you manage with this?

So my parents left this morning to go to the beach for the weekend. Only me and my hypersocial younger sister are left at home. Our parents gave specific instructions for her NOT to have any boys over at the house and not to be out of the house past 10 while they are gone, especially since she just got her driver's license a little over a month ago. (notice how they never said anything about my not being allowed to have girls over, because they know deep down I'm an ugly incel retard who can't get laid anyways) She always breaks the rules and they never punish her but wonder why her behavior continues, yet if I did the same shit they'd lynch me. She can't go a fucking day without meeting up with some guy.

Anyways so I woke up and walked the dog through the neighborhood. I get back and nearly 1 hour later my sister is up and immediately playing music, which is the same 4 fucking songs she plays every single Saturday morning. The music is loud as fuck and I can hear it through my walls. She is cleaning her absolutely filthy room furiously, which she only does when she's gonna have a guy over. For your information, she literally has had food waste and dirty dishes, wrappers, water bottles, etc on the floor and in her bed sometimes. I'm way more clean and organized by comparison. If a guy had a gross room like that, he would be derided constantly for his bad habits. I'm older than her which means she's gonna likely ask me to buy alcohol AGAIN. Which, of course, I have to awkwardly say no to and weasel out of it again AS USUAL because I don't want to get into trouble with illegal shit, yet that doesn't stop her from asking because she doesn't know how to stop her own bad behavior. I guess for Chad and foids the law might as well not exist because they can get away with anything with a slap on the wrist. Trucels on the other hand, deserve the death penalty for going 1 kilometre per hour over the speed limit.

I'm gonna have to involuntarily listen to shitty music and my sister banging some degenerate high school Chad through my wall while I rot in my room for the millionth day in a row. I just want to fucking lie down and rot (LDAR) alone for the remainder of my miserable life.

you poor sod I know what that feels like because I have been on holidy twice and it has happened to me listening to next door fucking away while I am alone and am incapable of attracting a female. I have tried telling my mother that it is normal for teens to go on holiday. She turns around and says they must be rich. My mother has live more of a shleterd life than myself and does not realise what people are like.

You should have came in her pussy, wuss.

Over

Idk how you keep up with that, you gotta go

Buy a hidden camera and put it in your sisters room and sell her sex videos on onlyfans:feelzez:

Then use that money to buy whores for urself:feelsokman:

Just slap her dude and put her in her place

Woman need to be taught a lesson

Kick her door in and Shout at her

let her have her fun, there will come a time when the men she wants no longer want her. I just hope that before that time she settles down to have a family, maybe have some children instead of selling herself online. Although my hopes aren't high.