Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how much white people these days incorporate and copy black culture and slang

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
It’s so fucking stupid and disgusting. Most of the white women my age act just like black girls. Their slang, their fashion style, their music consumption. Cringy white boys acting black and getting obsessing over what rapper is beefing with who. It’s so fucking retarded to me and not in the way that some of the racistcels here are annoyed by it. White people have their own culture why do they so badly want to adopt the ghetto thug culture? Black people have that culture because that’s how they were raised and were brought up into it.

There is no excuse for a white girl from Texas to be using Ebonics and black girl slang, and obsessing over Cardi B. I fucking hate it so much white people are expected to act black to fit in these days

It's the rise of the wigger. This is a sadly necessary evolution in a soyciety that is becoming increasingly violent and low IQ due to influx of immigrants.

It's because they're self hating and have White guilt. So they act like other races to make themselves feel better.

It's similar to weaboos

I'll have one segregation with a side of confederacy, please and thanks.

Whatever happened to sticking to your own species?

I like talking like a coon sometimes because I think it's funny.
"fr fr cuz I just deadass pulled up on the plug and started popping off on that nigga no cap"
Like how can you even take that shit seriously:lul::lul:

But yea it's sad that most young white Americans worship blacks and ghetto "culture"

Says a guy whose community has lost its language, land, culture, religion and whatnot. The language you are speaking belongs to white, the country you live in is made by whites, the smartphone/pc you are using is made by whites, the clothes you are wearing are made by whites, the internet you are using made by whites. There is nothing called your culture, language,slangs, clothes etc you braindead nigger.
You lost everything you had hundreds of years ago!

It’s so fucking stupid and disgusting. Most of the white women my age act just like black girls. Their slang, their fashion style, their music consumption. Cringy white boys acting black and getting obsessing over what rapper is beefing with who. It’s so fucking retarded to me and not in the way that some of the racistcels here are annoyed by it. White people have their own culture why do they so badly want to adopt the ghetto thug culture? Black people have that culture because that’s how they were raised and were brought up into it.

There is no excuse for a white girl from Texas to be using Ebonics and black girl slang, and obsessing over Cardi B. I fucking hate it so much white people are expected to act black to fit in these days
This makes it easier for blackcels to ascend.

This is why I like gen x and early millennial white foids :smonk:

Says a guy whose community has lost its language, land, culture, religion and whatnot. The language you are speaking belongs to white, the country you live in is made by whites, the smartphone/pc you are using is made by whites, the clothes you are wearing are made by whites, the internet you are using made by whites. There is nothing called your culture, language,slangs, clothes etc you braindead nigger.
You lost everything you had hundreds of years ago!
To be fair most of your clothes and technology is made by Chinese slave workers these days not whites. Whites may have invented them but they dont mass produce them. Technology was invented by white but you can’t deny that blacks nearly entirely run the entertainment industry. Most top musicians at the moment are black, most star athletes are black. Most copy black women in the fashion industry.

To be fair most of your clothes and technology is made by Chinese slave workers these days not whites. Whites may have invented them but they dont mass produce them. Technology was invented by white but you can’t deny that blacks nearly entirely run the entertainment industry. Most top musicians at the moment are black, most star athletes are black. Most copy black women in the fashion industry.
Black women copy western culture and not other way around. There is nothing called black culture. You lost everything you had. Your culture is what we call western(white) culture.
Acknowledge it!

Black women copy western culture and not other way around. There is nothing called black culture. You lost everything you had. Your culture is what we call western(white) culture.
Acknowledge it!
Not true at all. Modern black culture stems from a pseudo Cajun culture that Blacks brought with them throughout the country when they migrated from the South after the Civil War. Blacks very much have their own culture that is widespread today it’s Cajun culture. Most modern music stemmed from Cajun culture in the form of Jazz music which branched off into the various forms of music today. There is definitely a distinction between the Cajun culture blacks have and the Anglo-Saxon culture Whites have. Cajun culture won in the end as you see a lot more of that than anything having to do with Anglo-Saxon culture today especially with the younger crowd

Cope, whites don't act like that. The vast majority don't. Maybe the attention seeking ones on soycial media cuck apps like shitstagram and gaytok.
You should ascend with a wigger foid

Its not a recent trend. There's was bunch of wiggers all the way back in the 80s, in early 2000s everyone were wiggers.
It's because they're self hating and have White guilt. So they act like other races to make themselves feel better.

It's similar to weaboos
Many of the nationalists are weaboos in one way or another and they prefer Asian culture over their own.

Oy vey :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Don’t be racist Goyim :feelsLSD:

Not true at all. Modern black culture stems from a pseudo Cajun culture that Blacks brought with them throughout the country when they migrated from the South after the Civil War. Blacks very much have their own culture that is widespread today it’s Cajun culture. Most modern music stemmed from Cajun culture in the form of Jazz music which branched off into the various forms of music today. There is definitely a distinction between the Cajun culture blacks have and the Anglo-Saxon culture Whites have. Cajun culture won in the end as you see a lot more of that than anything having to do with Anglo-Saxon culture today especially with the younger crowd
I think alot of the Black culture stems from Southern culture.

Honestly it's not as bad as it used to be.
Wiggerism was of the fucking charts in the mid 2000s. Probably to do with that gigafaggot Eminem

I think alot of the Black culture stems from Southern culture.
Cajun culture actually comes from the French when they occupied Louisiana. However by the time the 19th century came around most white Southerners had a pseudo Anglo-Saxon culture with elements from the period known as the revival or when many of the early colonists in America re discovered their Christian faith and roots. The Cajun culture that was incorporated by the Southern black slaves was not like Southern culture at all

Honestly it's not as bad as it used to be.
Wiggerism was of the fucking charts in the mid 2000s. Probably to do with that gigafaggot Eminem
Fucking cringe faggot Eminem, he was sucking that Dre niggers dick back then 100%

Trying to replicate blacks behaviour as a white male is super fucking gay I can't fathom what could be more of a faggot thing to do than this.

I like talking like a coon sometimes because I think it's funny.
"fr fr cuz I just deadass pulled up on the plug and started popping off on that nigga no cap"
Like how can you even take that shit seriously:lul::lul:
same. i talk like a black person all the time irl. my words are wrapped up in so many layers of irony.

I don't get all this rap shit or nigger hip hop culture. I'm out of the loop with all of it. just normalfaggot shit in general.
I don't feel no ways tired. Come too far from where I started from

white western countries should be nuked and put out of their misery ngl. its beyond clear that were retarded and hopeless.

Never seen white people acting black. It’s just in your head. Also there isn’t even any black culture

Cajun culture actually comes from the French when they occupied Louisiana. However by the time the 19th century came around most white Southerners had a pseudo Anglo-Saxon culture with elements from the period known as the revival or when many of the early colonists in America re discovered their Christian faith and roots. The Cajun culture that was incorporated by the Southern black slaves was not like Southern culture at all
white american culture IS anglo culture, its just an archaic form of it. white southerners are anglo celtics, their descended from the northern english.

we don't have xtian roots dumbfuck xtianity is a semitic death cult that wad forced down our ancestors throats. it belongs to the jews it has nothing to do with europeans.

Because they want to live free from responsibility, like they did as children.
And society places absolutely no responsibility on blacks.
It’s simply a response to the fear of growing up.
“If I act black, I will not be expected to act like an adult.”

This video explains it better

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT4NQ9D0M6w

It's the rise of the wigger. This is a sadly necessary evolution in a soyciety that is becoming increasingly violent and low IQ due to influx of immigrants.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Stupid goyim fall for anything these days

In germany they copy turkish slang and culture :lul:

Lol pigskins mad they have no original culture

remember guys, sex is not important. even though her entire personality is based off stereotypically oversexualized black women, even though her "dance" is sexually suggestive, even her song choice is full of sex in the lyrics, even though everything she does...from her dance movements, her song choice, her attire even...sex is not important!:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

That's very unsurprising, white women are arguably the most idiotic race of foids, the easiest ones to be manipulated by media, to only care about themselves over anything and such (although not as self-hating as noodles).

And since they have been given a lot of SMV and social power, we have these people with a toddlers mentality being influential in society.

remember guys, sex is not important. even though her entire personality is based off stereotypically oversexualized black women, even though her "dance" is sexually suggestive, even her song choice is full of sex in the lyrics, even though everything she does...from her dance movements, her song choice, her attire even...sex is not important!:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
You think she would give a balding small framed brown Egyptian with a long midface a chance?

Ain't nothin' wrong with black culture nigga. Why you be like dat, nigga? We wuz kangz 'n shiet in ancient times. We built de pyramids 'n shiet, yeeah!

JK

I completely agree with u:bigbrain:

It's similar to weaboos

I wish a white foid would fuck my deathnic d to make up for her guilt

Jews said it was cool

wiggerism is on the rise. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

The black culture is just being poor and talking with poor manner using made up gibberish slangs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back