Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how normies think inceldom is a "state of mind" or sum. Like you can game your way out of it...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Truecels out here thinking they just need a "different mindset" from those "incel people" makes me think god (if he exists) truly did have a point making them butt ugly.

Yep, its not even the chads that make me pissed, cus some of them actually have a life track that can allow them to be so oblivious to their privilege and shit.

If you're a truecel in 2023 (in the age of tiktok, tinder, etc) and STILL think you can game your way out of a locked door with a different key from the one that opens the door, you ACTUALLY DESERVE inceldom. Thats right i said it, no sympathy.

I know hope is the last sin to die out, but GOD its always a truecel calling others incel on the internet and shit. Its really the pot calling the kettle back.

Last edited:
what's funny is normies don't even like pick up artists so they don't even really want you doing that. Beta orbiting well women do not want me in their presence and react with hostility even unprovoked a lot of times. Normies simply do not want ugly males to exist.

with magick

Good luck.

It is a form of gaslighting. It’s like telling someone being ethnic is a state of mind jfl

Normies are incredibly delusional

Normies are incredibly delusional
True on many levels. Normies think they are much higher up the chain than they really are. They ignore reality.

It is a form of gaslighting. It’s like telling someone being ethnic is a state of mind jfl
We should stop helping starving Africans. Being hungry is a state of mind. They just need to change their negative mindset.
Being in burning house is also a state of mind. Why call firefighters? Just change your mindset and work on your personality, sweetie.

We should stop helping starving Africans. Being hungry is a state of mind. They just need to change their negative mindset.
Being in burning house is also a state of mind. Why call firefighters? Just change your mindset and work on your personality, sweetie.
Genocide is a state of mind, Jews just had to think positively.

2023 truecel is 2012 incel and 1990 normie. This is the result of unrestricted hypergamy. A truecel is literally a 1/10 on the looks scale. You must be literally deformed or missing a limb to be called a truecel. Who the fuck is even a truecel on this forum? What we are witnessing is the insanity of the modern world, where a woman chooses who is worthy and who will rot for the rest of his life in misery.
Not really, but i catch your point. Unfuckable now is much dif from unfackable in 1990. Still like, 20%
of the population is ugly, just like 20% of the population is hot. Like 5% are truecels, but thats still one in 20 people, so not that rare. My definition of truecel is different though, i think being really ugly already makes you a truecel, no deformities needed.

That was my point. A lot of "unfuckable" guys here would have been just fine and living normal lives in 1990. Sure, not all of them, but I think most of them, yes. And if you go even further, to around 1950, then even more guys would be okay. The point is that hypergamy is too high. Average is not enough. This has never happened in humanity, that average was not enough. We are living in truly despicable times. Some people here are over 6ft and some were rated around 4-5/10 facially. It's anecdotal, but I personally know a lot of boomers or people in their 40s who are a lot shorter than me, hovering around 160-165 cm, and have normal families and wives. What is happening is absolutely ridiculous. Girls have full inboxes, so they fish for top-tier Chads.
Bro, tbf, average now might be worse (in a lot of cases, just not the height tho) than bfr. Testosterone levels are bottomlow nowadays and physical exercise has never been so little, making a lot of man to never reach their full, actual potential in life. But, you are completely right, once again.

These idiots treat inceldom like its a dry spell sort of thing 1 year without sex then suddenly you go out at night on a summer's day and bam you meet a bitch and have sex .