Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how normies treat the internet as if it was their living room

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
I was talking to my mother a few days ago about a case I saw on the internet where a boy got bullied by people on the internet because he was fat but couldn't lose weight because of an autoimmune disease and she said "that's why we need laws to protect people on the internet against harassment, people must be held accountable." Keep in mind her knowledge of the internet is limited to Instagram.
That made me so angry, we live in a world where if you insult a girl on Playstation they permaban, hardware ban and shadowban you. "People must be held accountable for their actions, anonymity is BAD" "I'm okay with censorship" I fucking hate normies so much.:feelsree::feelsree:

whats up with that gay ass avi

I was talking to my mother a few days ago about a case I saw on the internet where a boy got bullied by people on the internet because he was fat but couldn't lose weight because of an autoimmune disease and she said "that's why we need laws to protect people on the internet against harassment, people must be held accountable." Keep in mind her knowledge of the internet is limited to Instagram.
That made me so angry, we live in a world where if you insult a girl on Playstation they permaban, hardware ban and shadowban you. "People must be held accountable for their actions, anonymity is BAD" "I'm okay with censorship" I fucking hate normies so much.:feelsree::feelsree:

You can get banned for saying things on Playstation now? I used to shout offensive things down the mic when I was 12 and never got banned.

Big brother is always watching you

normies are so goddamn annoying whenever it comes to talking to people who are not normies, when a normie talks to an incel the only word the normie EVER says is muh 4channer and nothing else, just brainrotted 4 IQ responses.

Normies is hell

Ban worthy avi

You can get banned for saying things on Playstation now? I used to shout offensive things down the mic when I was 12 and never got banned.
Yes you can, specially if you do it against streamers.

Male problems will never matter until they start affecting foids

yeah it's always the dilemma of crude promising concepts vs applying them on the field. censorship promises anti-cyberbullying (as if that's a thing and as if they care about those who actually get bullied irl) and anti-hatespeech (as if that's a thing as well) in reality it only censors those who actually should speak. modern society still somehow fails to grasp this. the biggest fuck up to a large scale of this kind was communism.

Normies are unbelievably stupid.

dude they're chasing a bs utopia. and it's failing hard, at least in the u ass ay. all this censorship and monitoring is because they've been brainwashed by the media and schools into thinking they're creating an advanced smarty little utopia.