Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I hate how this forum view mentalcels, but not in the way you might think

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
We get it... 'bruh mentalcels doesn't exist, if you are good looking and tall you will slay'

this is true, but there are cases where extreme conditions mean that such a person will have a life that many here would not wish for themselves

Most people are completely average in appearance (face), for such a man two aspects are important - height and mental illness.
Schizophrenia, autism, clinical depression, BPD... it's absolutely draybreaker for average man, if you are ugly and short then you will not pass your genes, if you are handsome and tall you will be worshipped no matter how awful you might be.
But mental illness will absolutely fuck you up your chances at having decent social status in any society.

What is blackpill ? About looks only ? Many don't get it that how much life sucks for autists or people with actuall serious mental conditions
Look at unemployement rate of autistic peopel, at suicide rate of schizophrenics, life sucks for us mentalcels

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@GeckoBus
@SocialzERo

If you have mental health issues (except psychopathy) and you have average or below average looks and height it's over.

if you are good looking and tall you will slay

whoever says this is delusional af
i saw post about low functioning autist and if they are chads they will slay :feelskek: :dafuckfeels::fuk:

@WorthlessSlavicShit

We get it... 'bruh mentalcels doesn't exist, if you are good looking and tall you will slay'

this is true, but there are cases where extreme conditions mean that such a person will have a life that many here would not wish for themselves

Most people are completely average in appearance (face), for such a man two aspects are important - height and mental illness.
Schizophrenia, autism, clinical depression, BPD... it's absolutely draybreaker for average man, if you are ugly and short then you will not pass your genes, if you are handsome and tall you will be worshipped no matter how awful you might be.
But mental illness will absolutely fuck you up your chances at having decent social status in any society.

What is blackpill ? About looks only ? Many don't get it that how much life sucks for autists or people with actuall serious mental conditions
Look at unemployement rate of autistic peopel, at suicide rate of schizophrenics, life sucks for us mentalcels

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@GeckoBus
@SocialzERo
in my experience mental health is synonymous with physical health.
In studies, normies can detect autistic people in one frame of a video, or from 1 second of audio

Screenshot from 2023 11 08 12 16 26

Ive posted this dozens of times and people still dont listen to me on this shit.
Normies literally spotted autists in ONE FRAME of a video and then RATED THEM WAY WORSE THAN NT PEOPLE.

it cant be your behavior that gives it away, the only options is looks.
Saying people can "see" your mental illness is like saying people can see your personality.

Look into co-morbid disorders with autism please. Its an endless list that goes from specific faical features:

To shit like low muscle tone:

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Just look into it.

The mentalpill is underrated tbh but if you're Chad tier foids will find you quirky or weird (in a good way :foidSoy:) even if you have a bad mental illness. Unless it's something like Downs syndrome or very serious. Which itself it's another blackpill.

The mentalpill is underrated tbh but if you're Chad tier foids will find you quirky or weird (in a good way :foidSoy:) even if you have a bad mental illness. Unless it's something like Downs syndrome or very serious. Which itself it's another blackpill.
25% of this forum has downs syndrome, THIS IS A FACT :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh:

Maybe you can't if ur Just average, if you are chad tier you can be retarded, not toooo retarded to not even understand what a girl is obviously

Pin this thread. I'm sick of people denying the NTpill

Schizophrenia is worse than inceldom. Depressed chads still slay.
If you are severely autistic then maybe, but Asperger niggers are excuse makers.

if you are good looking will slay

if you are tall you will slay

In studies, normies can detect autistic people in one frame of a video, or from 1 second of audio
not to mention that autist had awful motor skills, walk wierdly or robotically, often have bad sense of higiene, 'shallow facial expression'

@BlackCell_from_ZA :feelskek:

No mang, I'm a mentalcel which directly implies I'm a incel brooooooooooooooo, mentalceldom is way worse than having an ugly face. I'm a 6`1 6/10 coomskin but I'm not NT, I have autism:feelstastyman: so I am most definitely an incel, no doubt about it

Looks are everything OP. Mental“cels” can get laid if they’re good-looking unless we’re talking about some extreme case of autism.

not to mention that autist had awful motor skills, walk wierdly or robotically, often have bad sense of higiene, 'shallow facial expression'
this this and this
yes, the nervous system is broken
bad motor control
the facial expression thing yes

there are so many issues.

- gut issues
- higher incidence of heart disease
- strongly reduced overall life expectancy (12 years lower than average, so its 58 instead of 70)
- epilepsy
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (there are 2 versions it, the worse one blows up your arteries in your 50s, leading to instakill)
- a super high percentage of blind people have autism too
- sleep issues
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- pre-diabetes
- etc.

I really dont like when people reduce it to a mental health condition.
It is very much physical and the mental health shit comes from the left that is trying to normalize mental illness in general.
Also foids bandwagoned autism now every fucking foid somehow has it.

I understand they dont want to be labled with a disease becaues in the past they would treat autists with electroshock therapy in ABA based programs but fuck, did they ever throw out the baby with the bathwater.

this this and this
bad motor control

- gut issues
- strongly reduced overall life expectancy (12 years lower than average, so its 58 instead of 70)
- epilepsy
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (there are 2 versions it, the worse one blows up your arteries in your 50s, leading to instakill)
- sleep issues
- pre-diabetes
- etc.

It is very much physical and the mental health shit comes from the left that is trying to normalize mental illness in general.

I understand they dont want to be labled with a disease becaues in the past they would treat autists with electroshock therapy in ABA based programs but fuck, did they ever throw out the baby with the bathwater.
im suprisingly somewhat..healthy autist ? from your list i have just sleep issues

Autism is really just NOT a mental illness...it's developmental disorder which will fuck all aspects of your life

are you autistic @GeckoBus ?

im suprisingly somewhat..healthy autist ? from your list i have just sleep issues

Autism is really just NOT a mental illness...it's developmental disorder which will fuck all aspects of your life
maybe you are still young idk
you also may just not notice you have health issues because
not recognizing pain or discomfort in your body (hunger, thrist) is also part of autism for some affected.
For example, I literally dont feel thrist and hunger.

I have to manually remind myself to drink.
Yes, I will eventually get dizzy and throw up and feel really shit, but these are secondary. I dont feel the actual thirst.
Same for hunger and peepee poopoo. I dont realize I have to go or eat.

Same can happen for pain. A lot of autistic people struggle in interactions with doctors and nurses
because they under-report pain. In my autism textbook they give one example where this dude had an asthma attack in the ER
and literally was blue in the face but didnt say anything until he collapsed.

Another problem is that even if the autist can identify the problem and the pain, they may not EXPRESS it very well.
Normies do what I call "intentional display" meaning they deliberately show emotions to communicat with others.
So they may act sad to get affection but not actually be sad underneath.

Thats a big part of communication.
Autistic people may not do this. So when they are injured or in pain, they may not put effort into making that known INTENTIONALLY.
Instead they just go "doctor, I broke my foot, fix please." And the doctor may underestimate the problem because of how the patient presents.

maybe you are still young idk
you also may just not notice you have health issues because
not recognizing pain or discomfort in your body (hunger, thrist) is also part of autism for some affected.
For example, I literally dont feel thrist and hunger.

I have to manually remind myself to drink.
Yes, I will eventually get dizzy and throw up and feel really shit, but these are secondary. I dont feel the actual thirst.
Same for hunger and peepee poopoo. I dont realize I have to go or eat.

Same can happen for pain. A lot of autistic people struggle in interactions with doctors and nurses
because they under-report pain. In my autism textbook they give one example where this dude had an asthma attack in the ER
and literally was blue in the face but didnt say anything until he collapsed.

Another problem is that even if the autist can identify the problem and the pain, they may not EXPRESS it very well.
Normies do what I call "intentional display" meaning they deliberately show emotions to communicat with others.
So they may act sad to get affection but not actually be sad underneath.

Thats a big part of communication.
Autistic people may not do this. So when they are injured or in pain, they may not put effort into making that known INTENTIONALLY.
Instead they just go "doctor, I broke my foot, fix please." And the doctor may underestimate the problem because of how the patient presents.

autism is spectrum and i think my one is relatively mild

your opinion on depression ? is it's memetic mental disorder for me, unless it's clinical, and of course there's 'foid depression' which is oxymoron but interesting social case :feelskek: :feelshaha:

No such thing as mentalcels.

are you autistic @GeckoBus ?
im in the process of getting diagnosed but im 99% sure I have it

here are my reasons
1. grandma couldnt make eyecontact and had frequent breakdowns
2. her sons, my uncle and dad, both are autistic as shit - my uncle has FOUR diagnosed kids
3. I was already in diagnosis process as child, they literally said in written report that i am like my uncle
4. Wanted to put me in special educaiton but my parents thought they could torture-therapy the autism outta me
5. Mental hospital stay in early 20s, report literally said I struggle with theory of mind (autism trait) + that i have autistic tendencies.
The dude literally dismissed my entire childhood and said it doesnt matter, shit happens.
So they sent me home with bunch of meme diagnoses of anxiety and performance fear.

He also said I probably have schizoid personality disorder but he doesnt want to diagnose. SPD is not schizophrenia. Its basically autism in adulthood and extremely hard to tell from autism, the only surefire indicator is childhood, because autism is developmental as you say, whereas SPD is a personality disorder acquired later in life.

I dont have fucking SPD, I cant communicate with people even if I try, I want to socizalize, just not with normies that call me an ethnic drug dealer and openly say i look like school shoter and call me a rapist in school DUH.

6. I have a ton of the physical issues I mentioned and so has my dad
a) gut issues
b) sleep issues
c) motor-eye coordination issues (also mentioned in childhood report)
d) dont feel hunger in body
e) sensitive to noise, light and touch
f) pre-diabetes (confirmed 2x by doctor during checkups years apart)

7. Ive been communicating with diagnosed autists for years now and they are the only people I can relate to and get along with.
Ive read up on the scientific literature in my country + worldwide (tony atwood for example, one of the primary researchers in entire field)

8. I have all of the social issues associated with it and meet the rest of the criteria as well.
9. Im now in diagnostic process and have diagnosis appointements at the end of november. They did a screening test and green lit me, meaning they think there is a chance I have it.

10. I went to welfare office because I am dependent on welfare and social workers to support me.
The guy there had experience with autism and he reviewed my case and said he would be shocked if I dont have it.

So yeah, thats about it.
Of course there is a chance I wont get diagnosed with it but overall, I am pretty confident.

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@GeckoBus
@SocialzERo

It's because people have a self-serving bias.

I was literally banned for two days for stating I was average looking and then when I made a thread asking why, as it was simply a statement and not a brag, nor phrased as a brag, I was told that I shouldn't expect pity from anyone on here because they're all ugly and I should just be grateful jfl.

My issue isn't a personality disorder. I am just not that neurotypcal and I prefer deep and meaningful conversation, with intelligent humour.

Unfortunately if you aren't at least from a middle class upbringing, this is hard to find. Especially after college.

The argument starts and dies here. This is objectively true. And no "muh autism" and "muh depression" will change that.
Again, does not change anything.
Nope. Besides Schizophrenia, plenty of mentally ill people have social circles. They take their pills, and go be with their friends and girlfriends. I don't feel bad for them at all. Because I am a mentally ill person, that is also as bottom of the barrel ugly. I don't feel bad for average/above average mentally ill people at all, if they were me, they would be begging to come back to who they were.
What is blackpill ? About looks only?
Yes. Always has been. Looks dominate every aspect of your life, and they always will.
Many don't get it that how much life sucks for autists
Don't care, cry harder. If you look average or above average, go take medical help, or a therapist. Come back to me when you are a UGLY autist, like my fucking brother. Who had the worse life imaginable. Filled with permanent loneliness, bullying and abuse.

But not that whiny 7/10 autist that gets pussy and sympathy just fine.
or people with actuall serious mental conditions
Don't care, don't care, and don't care. Life sucks for every sub-5, all of which are mentally ill. If this post was just you trying to justify being a mentally ill chadlite, that was a roundabout way of doing it. Just say you are a mentally ill chadlite that is too pussy to leave your house to ascend.

autism is spectrum and i think my one is relatively mild

your opinion on depression ? is it's memetic mental disorder for me, unless it's clinical, and of course there's 'foid depression' which is oxymoron but interesting social case :feelskek: :feelshaha:
ok here is my take on it

1. depression is a business
- the majority of depression cases clear up within like 3-4 weeks
- its the main reason people go to therapy, like 70%
- most that go are foids and its relationship related mostly

2. pill pushing
- logical fallacy alert: "chemical imblances cause depression therefore take drugs to fix the chemicals"
a) does the imbalance cause the depression or vice versa? Only one can be true and if depression causes imbalance then pills are uselss
b) the pills attack glands in the brain to make them produce more hormones. However, we now know most hormones are produced in the gut = FAIL

3. Depression can have tons of causes, most of which are never adressed by psychologists
- EMF - some people cant sleep next to electricty outlets for instance
- sleep apnea, tongue tie
- melanin problems (autism trait - low sleep hormones look it up)
- diet
- penis-syndrome (being born with a penis -> DEADLY)

4. Talk Therapy is philosophically corrupt and full of fallacies
- atavistic autist has written GREAT posts on this

I collected all his threads on the topic here:

TLDR
- talk therapy, in particular CBT (cogntive behavioral therapy) is basically a mix of gaslighting and selling you on an estoric worldview
that is loosely based on eastern buddism.
For instance they talk about "negative thought patterns" and shit without every specifying how they arrive at which thoughts are good and which are bad (becaues these are value judements, not empirical data).

Hence, there is even debate about if depression is even a mental lillnes, maybe its just the right reaction to living in our times?
This goes even deeper of course, with people questioning the entire concept of mental illness as aribrary but I digress.

If you listen to therapists they literally say the patients with "the best outcomesTM" are the ones that comply the most and
let themselves be gaslit the hardest.
Example from this niggas talk:

View: https://youtu.be/TVgQ_tgWMyU?t=1390

Thats also what they did to me in the mental hospital NOTE: They did not inform me prior what the talk therapy entailed.
So I was confronted with this bumbling retard who was just denying what I was telling him.
Like I would go "my childhood was kind of shit"
he wold go "...namaste, the past.... is of no importance ommmmm"
Not realy, just kidding
but basically that.
He would just repeately deny my experiences and instruct me to focus on the future and shit.

I fell for it because i am naive autist and it too me years to understand.

So going back to what you said, there are legitimate reaons to be depressed but most people that claim to be depressed are meming.

Being schizo is worse than being an autist.

Pretty funny, tbh. Wasn't like 60 or 70% of the user base autistic (self-reported on a survey)? Autist are like between 1-3% of the population. How does "mentalcels aren't real" even become a talking point in a user base in which just that one condition is already x20-40 overrepresented :feelskek:

im in the process of getting diagnosed but im 99% sure I have it

here are my reasons
1. grandma couldnt make eyecontact and had frequent breakdowns
2. her sons, my uncle and dad, both are autistic as shit - my uncle has FOUR diagnosed kids
3. I was already in diagnosis process as child, they literally said in written report that i am like my uncle
4. Wanted to put me in special educaiton but my parents thought they could torture-therapy the autism outta me
5. Mental hospital stay in early 20s, report literally said I struggle with theory of mind (autism trait) + that i have autistic tendencies.
The dude literally dismissed my entire childhood and said it doesnt matter, shit happens.
So they sent me home with bunch of meme diagnoses of anxiety and performance fear.

He also said I probably have schizoid personality disorder but he doesnt want to diagnose. SPD is not schizophrenia. Its basically autism in adulthood and extremely hard to tell from autism, the only surefire indicator is childhood, because autism is developmental as you say, whereas SPD is a personality disorder acquired later in life.

I dont have fucking SPD, I cant communicate with people even if I try, I want to socizalize, just not with normies that call me an ethnic drug dealer and openly say i look like school shoter and call me a rapist in school DUH.

6. I have a ton of the physical issues I mentioned and so has my dad
a) gut issues
b) sleep issues
c) motor-eye coordination issues (also mentioned in childhood report)
d) dont feel hunger in body
e) sensitive to noise, light and touch
f) pre-diabetes (confirmed 2x by doctor during checkups years apart)

7. Ive been communicating with diagnosed autists for years now and they are the only people I can relate to and get along with.
Ive read up on the scientific literature in my country + worldwide (tony atwood for example, one of the primary researchers in entire field)

8. I have all of the social issues associated with it and meet the rest of the criteria as well.
9. Im now in diagnostic process and have diagnosis appointements at the end of november. They did a screening test and green lit me, meaning they think there is a chance I have it.

10. I went to welfare office because I am dependent on welfare and social workers to support me.
The guy there had experience with autism and he reviewed my case and said he would be shocked if I dont have it.

So yeah, thats about it.
Of course there is a chance I wont get diagnosed with it but overall, I am pretty confident.

In my experience, you aren't autistic.

You just operate on a greater level of awareness than social normies.

I think you are neuroatypical but not autistic. It's just your default wavelength is neurotypical. You worked out the Victm vs Oppressor stuff with social normies pretty well and the fact you suss them out with a lot of shit in general proves you know how to think neurotypically. You would just prefer not to.

In my experience, you aren't autistic.

You just operate on a greater level of awareness than social normies.

I think you are neuroatypical but not autistic. It's just your default wavelength is neurotypical. You worked out the Victm vs Oppressor stuff with social normies pretty well and the fact you suss them out with a lot of shit in general proves you know how to think neurotypically. You would just prefer not to.
I understand the sentiment but i dont think thats really true
NT people know all of this shit intuitively, they just live it out man.
Thats part of why its so hard to break through to them, you are literally questioning the core of their being.
Its like someone telling you that your drinking water the wrong way.

Im 26 and it took me 13 years of wasting online to figure this out. Most people know this shit by the time they are 3-4 years old, and this has been shown over and over in studies. Little kids past a certain developmental threshold will start using deception and mimicry to get their way with other kids.

This is called reciprocal play and its a telltale sign of autism in childhood, because autistic kids dont do that. For instance, I would literally sit in a corner and read a book when my mom tried to make play with other kids. I never shared toys or anything, thats completely foreign to me.

In the autism textbook I read, they said that for example normal kids do shit like this:
They notice that another kid is interested in their toy, because they are playing with it (thats important, people want what others desire).
The child with the toy will intuitively recognize this and pretend to like another toy, to make the other child interested in that toy.
Then they give the other child that toy once theyve gotten it interested in it.
And then they go back to their own toy.

This is multi-stage, high level deception to get your own way. And these kids are like 4. I could never ever in my life do something like this, even now, this is way too complex for me (because its not inuitive). Having to figure all of this out manually is very autistic.

I agree. Like @GeckoBus said bad mental health and ugly looks often go hand in hand. Bad genes cause both, bad looks will fuck you up mentally. Short height especially. Im pretty sure i have at least few mental disorders considering i had 2 completely demented cousins and all my aunts had extreme paranoia and anxiety to the point they are terrified of everything. Like they didnt let their full grown sons to go out of house. Depression and angry outbursts are a normal thing.

I understand the sentiment but i dont think thats really true
NT people know all of this shit intuitively, they just live it out man.
Thats part of why its so hard to break through to them, you are literally questioning the core of their being.
Its like someone telling you that your drinking water the wrong way.

Im 26 and it took me 13 years of wasting online to figure this out. Most people know this shit by the time they are 3-4 years old, and this has been shown over and over in studies. Little kids past a certain developmental threshold will start using deception and mimicry to get their way with other kids.

In the autism textbook I read, they said that for example normal kids do shit like this:
They notice that another kid is interested in their toy, because they are playing with it (thats important, people want what others desire).
The child with the toy will intuitively recognize this and pretend to like another toy, to make the other child interested in that toy.
Then they give the other child that toy once theyve gotten it interested in it.
And then they go back to their own toy.

Oh wow, I remember doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I believe you now. If you did that as a kid, then no social construction as a result of your face's shortcomings or race played a factor.

I understand the mechanics of social interaction on a neurotypical level pretty well. I just feel I am too sophisticated in mind for it. This is why I get on with guys in their late 20s and 30s more, despite being in mere late teens.

Do you think elder people are less neurotypical or open to less neurotypical wavelength interactions? Because the more and more I read about neurotypicalness the more I believe it's something primal? And we are at our most primal in our teens and 20s? No? And those with higher consciousness can think beyond our base primal instincts.

That was super interesting man. Thanks for speaking so deeply about yourself.

I prob am neurotypical but just a consciously alternative. One thing I know is a lot of neurotypical intellectuals would be intrigued by your threads and posts.

I agree. Like @GeckoBus said bad mental health and ugly looks often go hand in hand. Bad genes cause both, bad looks will fuck you up mentally. Short height especially. Im pretty sure i have at least few mental disorders considering i had 2 completely demented cousins and all my aunts had extreme paranoia and anxiety to the point they are terrified of everything. Like they didnt let their full grown sons to go out of house. Depression and angry outbursts are a normal thing.
yes, things like that can come from stuff like generational malnutrition. The gut-brain axis is an interesting topic. Gut issues can cause anxiety and depression. Someone told me that in the past they used to call schizophrenia "bread madness" because they thought it was associated with bad diets.

Epigenetics also factor in, stress can change your physical body of course. For instance, when I am stressed or sleep deprived, I cant eat food without getting diarrhea immediately. They also found that children that are born from rape are born with mental problems. The emotional state of the mother impacts the child.

So yeah, of course there is a physical component to mental illness that ends up intersecting with your looks. Idk how people can even deny this.

99% of supposed mentalcels on here are self diagnosed, and the few that have something are not at a level where it affects their daily life, the only genuine mentalcel on here is Intellau.

"Muh 5-6/10 with autism! Muh BPD, Muh depression! I can' talk to stacies without becoming nervous :("

Mentalcels can: Work service work, shit I never could do that simply on face alone, you can do career climbing, you can sit in the park without being seen as a touchy touchy molester kiddy diddling serial rapist, you can have a friendcircle and go out and do stuff without being instantly shunned.

If you ascribe to the blackpill and admit you are average looking or above then you know how much more social freedom you have, which means you are as sharp as a chewing gum and needs a bat applied to the back of your head until your brains turn to mush because man what a fucking waste larping on here.

Last edited:
yes, things like that can come from stuff like generational malnutrition. The gut-brain axis is an interesting topic. Gut issues can cause anxiety and depression. Someone told me that in the past they used to call schizophrenia "bread madness" because they thought it was associated with bad diets.

Epigenetics also factor in, stress can change your physical body of course. For instance, when I am stressed or sleep deprived, I cant eat food without getting diarrhea immediately. They also found that children that are born from rape are born with mental problems. The emotional state of the mother impacts the child.

So yeah, of course there is a physical component to mental illness that ends up intersecting with your looks. Idk how people can even deny this.
Very interesting. I know for sure that hostile stressful environment i grew up in affected me both mentally and physically. Probably due to fear and stress also my body didn't produce enough testosterone during puberty. I also get stomach problems when im under stress.

Oh wow, I remember doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW INTERESTING! :giga::giga::giga::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Ok I believe you now. If you did that as a kid, then no social construction as a result of your face's shortcomings or race played a factor.

I understand the mechanics of social interaction on a neurotypical level pretty well. I just feel I am too sophisticated in mind for it. This is why I get on with guys in their late 20s and 30s more, despite being in mere late teens.

Do you think elder people are less neurotypical or open to less neurotypical wavelength interactions? Because the more and more I read about neurotypicalness the more I believe it's something primal? And we are at our most primal in our teens and 20s? No? And those with higher consciousness can think beyond our base primal instincts.

That was super interesting man. Thanks for speaking so deeply about yourself.
I prob am neurotypical but just a consciously alternative. One thing I know is a lot of neurotypical intellectuals would be intrigued by your threads and posts.

ok, getting on better with people older or younger - that can actually be an autism trait.
I dont think older people are more NT.
I think you are trying to sus out why you get along with them better.
There are two reasons I can imagine:

- age inappropriate subjects. Maybe you like to talk about stuff your peers dont care about
- less competitiveness because of age gap: People compete on their level, so you are not a threat to them

One thing about autistic people is that they get better as they age.
Not in the sense that the autism goes away, but the coping gets better and sometimes the stress level reduces.
This is related to some core problems with autism diagnosis.
As it turns out a lot of the classic autism symptoms, like obsession with routines or sensory issues,
are not core symptoms but rather coping mechanisms of actual symptoms.

People that run self help groups for autistic people of all ages report that many older autists drop the need for routines completely
once their stress level goes down after retirement.

Its a coping mechanism for constantly feeling like you have no control over your life. When you feel like everything is too much and overwhelming, you develop strict schedules to keep on tract.
Worst case scenario, you have kids. Because you cant fuck up when you have kids.

But once the kids are gone and the stress level is reduced, a lot of people with autism become much more chill and relaxed.
Another thing to consider is that around 20% of the kids diagnosed in early childhood actually grow out of it and dont meet the threshold anymore by the time they are adults.

Again, if we apply the disease model of autism to these cases, that would make more sense, wouldnt it?
Going back to the coping mechanisms that are mistakenly described as symptoms:
Before 2015, you could only have ADHD or Autism, never both.
Since then, it has been recognized that large portions of both populations actually meet the diagnostic criteria for the other.
So, there are lots of autistic people that meet the criteria for ADHD and vice versa.

As a reaction, you can now get diagnosed with both at the same time.
This also goes against the common picture of autism, where the autist is obsessed with routines, order and structure, and goes about his work like a little clockwork.

In reality, a lot of autistic people are struggling to maintain order, they struggle with executive dysfunction etc... - hence they rely on schedules, routines etc... to cope.

====
That aside, if you want to know more about autism and if you can identify with it, check out Tony Atwood and his books.
I uploaded "The Complete Guide to Aspergers Syndrome" here. This is an old edition tho.

Very interesting. I know for sure that hostile stressful environment i grew up in affected me both mentally and physically. Probably due to fear and stress also my body didn't produce enough testosterone during puberty. I also get stomach problems when im under stress.
yes, especially during growth phase in puberty it is devastating, especially sleep issues (body only produces growth hormones during sleep recovery afaik). I suffer from that too. I am 26 but have retained the disproportionate body of a teenager because I never grew fully.
My siblings and dad are all taller and much heavier than be (15-30kg heavier) and my mom is literally my weight and shes not fat.

Women will forgive your mental health if you are good looking. They will support you instead.

yes, especially during growth phase in puberty it is devastating, especially sleep issues (body only produces growth hormones during sleep recovery afaik). I suffer from that too. I am 26 but have retained the disproportionate body of a teenager because I never grew fully.
My siblings and dad are all taller and much heavier than be (15-30kg heavier) and my mom is literally my weight and shes not fat.
So many things can go wrong and are irreversible.

Negative life experiences turns us all to some degree of "mentalcel" anyway. It's only worth mentioning if the mental illness is extremely debilitating and crippling such as with Intellau_Celistic

Schizophrenia is worse than inceldom. Depressed chads still slay.
If you are severely autistic then maybe, but Asperger niggers are excuse makers.
I am spergcel i don’t make excuses just facts

this this and this
bad motor control

- gut issues
- epilepsy
- sleep issues
- pre-diabetes
- etc.

Autism as a consequence of fungal colonization in the womb

Case Study: Rapid Complete Recovery From An Autism Spectrum Disorder After Treatment of Aspergillus With The Antifungal Drugs Itraconazole And Sporanox

The child had a complete recovery from all the symptoms of autism and in addition developed excellent academic, athletic, and musical skills. The recovery coincided with a marked reduction of urine markers of Aspergillus colonization.

- pre-diabetes
The prevalence of fungal infection was higher in diabetic (34.0%) than nondiabetic individuals (4.7%). Fungal growth was found to be higher in oral wash followed by toe, urine, hair, and nail samples. Predominant fungi were Candida species (57.5%), Aspergillus species (28.4%), and Trichophyton species (10.7%)

Fungi migrated into the pancreas within 30 min, which suggests that the gut mycobiome can directly influence the pancreatic microenvironment

pancreas getting attacked > diabetes > blindness/vascular issues/etc

- hereditary acquisition

Dysbiotic microbiota in autistic children and their mothers: persistence of fungal and bacterial wall-deficient L-form variants in blood​

Increased specific IgG, IgM and IgA, together with typical mold growth were a decisive argument for proven presence of Aspergillus fumigatus in almost all of the autistic children. As it was demonstrated in our previous study, filterable L-forms can be transmitted by vertical pathway from mother to child before birth. Thus, it can be suggested that autistic children may be born already colonized with fungi

-heart disease

Fungal endocarditis is a rare and fatal condition. The Candida and Aspergillus species are the two most common etiologic fungi found responsible for fungal endocarditis. Fever and changing heart murmur are the most common clinical manifestations

When dealing with fungus, do not trust when any problem encountered is "rare", it is extremely underdiagnosed, officially cryptococcosis is said to occur 1 in 100,000 and allegedly is a problem only with HIV patients, while in reality cryptococcus neoformans are ubiquitous and everyone is infected, due to it's asymptomatic nature it acquired from evolution to keep the host alive as long as possible and reproduce, it's deteriorating you over time no matter how immunocompetent you are.

-
chronic fatigue syndrome
Family #1: The parents moved into a new home in 1991 and the family has lived there since. The father began to develop symptoms of fatigue, muscle aches and cognitive problems, which was subsequently diagnosed as CFS, within 4 months of moving into their new home. Within 3 years, the mother developed CFS. Neither of the parents had any history to suggest occupational exposure outside of the home. The two daughters were born and raised in that home. Both children developed chronic illness (CFS) while living in the home. All four remain chronically ill (CFS). Urine AT, OTA and MT concentrations (ppb) for each family member were as follows: father 0, 0, 0.59; mother 0, 3.6, 0.19; daughter 0, 4.2, 0.13 and another daughter 0, 3.6 and 0.17. Table 4 summarizes the results from this family.

Family #2: All members of this family had chronic illness (CFS, celiac disease, chemical hypersensitivity) which had developed after living in this home. The family moved into a home in 1997 and within months discovered problems with the exterior drainage which led to water intrusion. There was subsequent flooding of the lower level of the home on multiple occasions. Environmental air sampling of the home in 2005 revealed Aspergillus/Penicillium-like spores and Stachybotrys-spores. The family moved to a different home in 2005 (within months of the testing results) but all remained ill. The father had no history of occupational exposure outside the home and the mother did not work outside the home during this time frame. The urine mycotoxin levels (ppb) for AT, OTA, and MT in this family were as follows: father 0, 4.6, 0.02; mother 0, 6.8, 0.01; son 0.5, 6.1, 0.48 and daughter 0, 2.3, 0.03. The results for this family are seen in Table 5.

Mycotoxins can be detected in the urine in a very high percentage of patients with CFS
This article shows why living in poor conditions with mold is a DEATH sentence, no matter who you are, your life can and will be destroyed.

- gut issues
Evidence has revealed that disturbed intestinal fungi community occurred in diverse digestive diseases, including IBD, CRC, IBS, and so on

-high cholesterol
Evidently, mycotoxins have the properties that could disrupt the enzymes that maintain the cholesterol balance in the body. This disruption can be exemplified by some mechanisms that involve the breaking and remaking of bonds.

There's tremendous amounts of evidence how this also causes schizophrenia, dementia, multiple sclerosis and many other disorders, not limited to mental. I'd argue most people on this forum have their inceldom caused by this. I advise contacting your GP so you undergo an antifungal protocol, or refer to the NAC protocol.

Autism as a consequence of fungal colonization in the womb

- pre-diabetes

pancreas getting attacked > diabetes > blindness/vascular issues/etc

- hereditary acquisition

-heart disease

When dealing with fungus, do not trust when any problem encountered is "rare", it is extremely underdiagnosed, officially cryptococcosis is said to occur 1 in 100,000 and allegedly is a problem only with HIV patients, while in reality cryptococcus neoformans are ubiquitous and everyone is infected, due to it's asymptomatic nature it acquired from evolution to keep the host alive as long as possible and reproduce, it's deteriorating you over time no matter how immunocompetent you are.

-
chronic fatigue syndrome

This article shows why living in poor conditions with mold is a DEATH sentence, no matter who you are, your life can and will be destroyed.

- gut issues

-high cholesterol

There's tremendous amounts of evidence how this also causes schizophrenia, dementia, multiple sclerosis and many other disorders, not limited to mental. I'd argue most people on this forum have their inceldom caused by this. I advise contacting your GP so you undergo an antifungal protocol, or refer to the NAC protocol.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Women will forgive your mental health if you are good looking. They will support you instead.
Women will forgive everything if you're attractive. Doesn't mean that if you have some traits you aren't more likely to be seen as unattractive by them.

Pretty funny, tbh. Wasn't like 60 or 70% of the user base autistic (self-reported on a survey)? Autist are like between 1-3% of the population. How does "mentalcels aren't real" even become a talking point in a user base in which just that one condition is already x20-40 overrepresented :feelskek:
Yup. Seems like the people here have two different ideas of what a "mentalcel" is. Just look at the way people arguing against the OP are talking, basically every disagreeing post has the words "good-looking" in them :feelshaha:. No shit women will find attractive guys attractive no matter what, but how many mentally ill dudes are attractive? In addition to what @GeckoBus posted:

View attachment 947270
Ive posted this dozens of times and people still dont listen to me on this shit.
Normies literally spotted autists in ONE FRAME of a video and then RATED THEM WAY WORSE THAN NT PEOPLE.

it cant be your behavior that gives it away, the only options is looks.
Saying people can "see" your mental illness is like saying people can see your personality.

Look into co-morbid disorders with autism please. Its an endless list that goes from specific faical features:

To shit like low muscle tone:

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Just look into it.
There's also the fact that you don't even need one frame of a video or a second of audio, because people can accurately guess a man's mental health just from a photo:

People accurately perceive a man's mental health from facial appearance alone - incels.wiki

And let's not forget that autists and schizophrenics have a fertility rate of just 20% of NT men.

Yeah, good-looking autists get laid, just like good-looking manlets, good-looking minorities and good-looking guys of all other groups people here will attack you on behalf of if you deny that belonging to them harms your SMV, but when it comes to it being over if you're an autist or something, people here immediately say that it doesn't matter because good-looking mentally ill guys get laid:feelskek::feelskek:.Yeah, they do, but how many autists and other non-NT guys are attractive? That's the thing.

There's also the fact that you don't even need one frame of a video or a second of audio, because people can accurately guess a man's mental health just from a photo:

People accurately perceive a man's mental health from facial appearance alone - incels.wiki

And let's not forget that autists and schizophrenics have a fertility rate of just 20% of NT men.

Yeah, good-looking autists get laid, just like good-looking manlets, good-looking minorities and good-looking guys of all other groups people here will attack you on behalf of if you deny that belonging to them harms your SMV, but when it comes to it being over if you're an autist or something, people here immediately say that it doesn't matter because good-looking mentally ill guys get laid:feelskek::feelskek:.Yeah, they do, but how many autists and other non-NT guys are attractive? That's the thing.
I CUM :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
thx for the link, i was looking for that!

Yeah the general consensus is that mental illness obviously affects how the opposite sex percieves you.
However a 7+/10 autistic chad is still a chad.
Negative life experiences turns us all to some degree of "mentalcel" anyway. It's only worth mentioning if the mental illness is extremely debilitating and crippling such as with Intellau_Celistic
True, and those on the spectrum report way higher rates of things like trauma and bullying.
I've heard that autism also causes certain physical traits to manifest, such as more prominent, deeper-set philtrums and possibly slightly more neotenous features. No doubt this plays a role in their public perception. Most also struggle with weight issues. There are most likely a lot less good-looking non-NT people than their normie counterparts.