Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how ugly black women can get chad

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : it is over for black men bro rejected from society, low quality women , no self esteem , no love and below average looks

What do they even have to offer .
They look like gorillas and have shit temper.

Its pretty rare for a fat pig to get with a good looking man.

I work for a government agency for a small town just outside of Dallas Texas. The vast majority of women who work here are black and Hispanic women. They are likely the fattest and perhaps the ugliest people on all of planet earth. The vast majority of these government employees are obese, and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Hell, even the white ones are mostly obese.

I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, none of them are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people.

I work for a government agency for a small town just outside of Dallas Texas. The vast majority of women who work here are black and Hispanic women. They are likely the fattest and perhaps the ugliest people on all of planet earth. The vast majority of these government employees are obese, and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Hell, even the white ones are mostly obese.

I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, none of them are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people.
Cope bro

I agree. These examples seem to be cherry picked. I never see sheboons or fatties with white Chads in real life

I agree. These examples seem to be cherry picked. I never see sheboons or fatties with white Chads in real life
I agree.

Fuck the retards who claim that any foid can get Brad Pitt. There are only so many good looking men to go around. Those 1000 Tinder matches an hour because most men just swipe right on everyone. Does not mean they will meet, let alone form a long term relationship.

Look in real fucking life. Almost all obese foids are with obese men.
I rarely see obese people I mainly see young people 30 and below sometime interracial sometimes not

Do you even go to the store sometimes ?

Some males have Chimp fetishes

Do you even go to the store sometimes ?
Yes. I even went today. No sheboons with Chads. EVER. Chads always go for white and asian stacies or high tier beckies :feelsjuice:

Yes. I even went today. No sheboons with Chads. EVER. Chads always go for white and asian stacies or high tier beckies :feelsjuice:
Did you watch the video I showed you that’s real life and the majority

Did you watch the video I showed you that’s real life and the majority
Look at real life examples instead of relying on the internet.

Go to a place where lots of black women are or work (such as McDonalds or government office in an inner city) and see how many of them ACTUALLY have attractive, fit husbands instead of relying on one video on the internet. Look at obese black women in REAL life and look at their partners instead of forming an opinion based off one video. Idiot.

Go to a place where lots of black women
No bro I live by schools and it’s all i see bro, young black foids with chads

What do they even have to offer .
They look like gorillas and have shit temper.
I would say that chads have the same primitive mentality. chad see foid chad do. they dont have standards

Are you American? Black American women are the fattest ppl on planet earth.
Yes I’m American I hardly ever see fat black women