Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why blacks will always be at the bottom

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : this is what white men look like

With this comes automatically being at the top of society, extreme self esteem due to being able to select any woman you want , extreme respect , acceptance, validation and actual love from almost everyone. Now what black men look like

As you can see they’re very unattractive and typically standing in the middle of the streets, rejected , options of who they date are limited, they won’t be accepted by anyone . They all have to disrespect themselves in some way to get attention specifically the comedians and more than likely very low self esteem due to being rejected so much . Also not to mention how violent they are . This will always be the case black men are just very ugly and always will be thus causing them to not love themselves, have real power in society and continuously be dominated by non black men. The only way the could compete is through physical beauty otherwise they’ll just be disrespected look at jay z for example

@Ci Jey voice opinions

I hate that I was born black. Whites have everything, it’s not fair.

Based self hating race threads.

We are not designed to act like a total aggressive apes fighting each other

Black people have media halo makes them powerful, but I don't know about attractiveness. They have good history too, in Africa, that have yet to be found.

The classic cherrypick to white worship. Some things never change.

Kikes massively boosted blacks SMV

The classic cherrypick to white worship. Some things never change.
I can’t find 10 black men this attractive I can show you another 10 white men who look this good