Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate how women are so common

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
If you are a racist and you live in a predominately white neighbourhood/rural area, chances are you never have to interact with a black person in your life. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for women.

These disgusting creatures are unavoidable and it makes me angry. I can't go outside without seeing a foid walking around with their tight clothes, ovulating bodies and snakey antics. Since these things weren't restricted to the home, they jammed themselves into every crevice of society, creating discord, pain, anguish, and disharmony everywhere

Muslim societies aren't cucked like this and of course (for good reason) rarely let their wives/daughters go out and only on their command.

I just wish women were more easily avoidable, I hate that they got so integrated into societies cores, it seems like there are almost no male only spaces anymore, where we can take a break of foid retardation.

The only solution seems to be to monkmaxx, because religions understand that peace is a process only achieved by distancing themselves from foids.

Original 1
0 Z1riObFLJ2kQFfEU 2

Last edited:
That's why i'm not leaving my home. Living in Afganistan could be cool all foids would need to be covered and you could kidnap virgin foids by using force.

Women have taken over all spaces expect those that are manosphere ones like MGTOW and incel.

Women have taken over all spaces expect those that are manosphere ones like MGTOW and incel.
Some MSTOW retards even want to include foids in their spaces for "debates".
Seriously, Courtney Ryan and Pearl's things are 2 of the biggest manosphere youtubers and their foids ffs

The only solution is to live deep in the forest hundreds or thousands of miles away from the nearest civilization.

There aren't enough women in my opinion.

The only solution is to live deep in the forest hundreds or thousands of miles away from the nearest civilization.

True. I moved to the middle of nowhere in the woods and i still see foids walk by my house with their unleashed dog atleast 15 times a month, not so much now in winter because theres too much snow and they are too soft to walk in the snow. They probably think: "What a fucking incel loser, living by himself in the woods"

Seriously, Courtney Ryan and Pearl's things are 2 of the biggest manosphere youtubers and their foids ffs
yeah because rest got banned or need to censor themselves to avoid bans so they can't grow unlike foids that cucktube promotes all the time also those simps for some reason want to hear opinions of foids like little kids if they are allowed to behave certain way in society or not. MGTOW is just pathetic

Maxresdefault 14

I'm jealous of him tbh, he avoided unnecessary suffering

View attachment 1014568
I'm jealous of him tbh, he avoided unnecessary suffering
Past me would think he missed out or something, but after they made it very clear that they want nothing postiive to do with me I just fail to see this as an ill thing

entertaining womens whims and terms so many times ends up in them stepping out of line and abusing us in the current conditions that weaken us but they still perpetuate

In this context, it doesnt matter how kind one wants to be to a woman, if that really mattered, this place wouldn't exist. If that were a fact it would have lots to show for it, it would be evident

Very high IQ post. Have a good day sir