Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "I hate incels"

Only applies to lazy fatcels

Why In lounge tho?

Meanwhile, foids don’t have to lose weight or have perfect social skills to get sex.

normie advice

But I can't rape in this new jungle. :society:

This is the jungle man. We may have moved into concrete buildings but we are still animals in nature. We live in a dog eat dog world and like all of natures animals we attempt to mate with other animals and sometimes we are successful and sometimes we’re not. That is just life. Attraction is all about being a viable option for other humans to want to be intimate with you.
Truth

Sounds like a fagsmaxxer made that post jfl

It's obviously not a free market world though and advocating for such shit that would give more men an advantage like repealing affirmative action, welfare and other gibs to toilets you know this faggot would complain about.

Another Jew / Trannie Reddit worthless rant

dnr, I will push my thumbs into your eye sockets irl

Just cure your autism lmao

Typical normie

'Get a therapist' :soy:.
Why normgroids are so obsessed with 'therapy'?

If you have to compete, it's over. Dog eat dog world my ass. Some people are born with genetics that are hard to compete with and they just go through life getting a lot of good experiences while you try to make yourself a "viable option" and keep a competitive mindset.

the concept of therapy makes no sense. It would be more beneficial for therapist to let you down even more in order to milk as much from you as possible. That's why they feed you pills and make you even number and more depressed. So you can come back and be fed the same garbage.

Least retard Redditor. Oof, imagine getting downvoted for saying something so politically correct on Reddit. :lasereyes: That’s how you know you’ve really fucked up.

Least retard Redditor. Oof, imagine getting downvoted for saying something so politically correct on Reddit. :lasereyes: That’s how you know you’ve really fucked up.
redditcucks are only good at targeting only people who have been beat down by life. This is the most those cucks can amount to.

redditcucks are only good at targeting only people who have been beat down by life. This is the most those cucks can amount to.
:yes::yes::yes:

You don’t see them ever barking at actual bullies and degenerates or having the same energy for people who cause damage. You can tell they’ve been bullied in their lives too. They go around and target very niche small subs on Reddit from which only desperate and miserable men in search of a safe haven can be found.

You don’t see them ever barking at actual bullies and degenerates or having the same energy for people who cause damage. You can tell they’ve been bullied in their lives too. They go around and target very niche small subs on Reddit from which only desperate and miserable men in search of a safe haven can be found.
i avoid reddit like the plague. I don't want to be fed liberal feminist cancer constantly. There are barely any decent subredits good ones get banned anyways for not being politically correct.

Some people say and I cannot really argue with them, that therapy is like a modern religion for modern normies, kind of a substitute for Christianity. It has an ideology (bluepill), priests (psychologists), rituals (therapy sessions), everything that a religion has to offer, except for a promise of life after death, and god of course.

He doesn't have 1 single upvote had he posted a video about it on tiktok it would do numbers

How brave, kicking a group that is universally despised since the dawn of time, with no protected status and all that shit.
Normies and soyciety always target weak ones