Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate incels

Shut up. Eat less. Get a therapist. Go gym. Work hard for something. Find a purpose. Get out there. Be brave. And stop moaning. :foidSoy:

I hate faggot redditors

Why should I change my appearance to please others? That's cucked and superficial.
It's not like you can change your bone structure, haha. Your looks are predetermined from birth. This whole fucking life shit is rigged from the beginning. You win, or you don't. And to all those people who say just try harder, that's fucking bullshit. That's a mindset of a slave who works all his life, breaks his back for bullshit pay, retires at a shitty retirement home, and dies on his way to the bathroom. Then all the foids working there comment about how gross it was and teehee their way to Chad. This world is cruel and doesn't give one fuck about any of us. Even Chad can't get fucked if he suffers a terrible accident and is now a 1/10. Stacy leaves him for a new Chad. Brutal.

Rent free as usual :feelsjuice:

THESE FUCKERS ARE OBSESSED!!!:feelskek:

Why should I change my appearance to please others? That's cucked and superficial.
If I change how I look and as a result women become interested in me, I'm going to be OFFENDED, because women should be SHAMED for being that shallow, I would take advantage and use them for sex but I wouldn't believe in their love anymore, women aren't able to love uncondicionally, their love is always transactional because they are selfish animals in heat for Chad and Chad only.

How dare she assume im fat

Sexhavers being mentally weak once again, almost losing it from hearing or reading on the net about someone's suffering. Go have sex normie, close reddit, touch grass and leave incels alone. They really hate it when some incels don't accept being mentally castrated cucks, slaves and punching bags. Urging men to looksmaxx while toilets hide their truecel genetics under a layer of fakeup and get away being midgets or obese is retarded, polyamory and adultery must be destroyed instead.

Capitalist equivalents of KGB informants can't fix anyone's autism and inceldom. In many cases working hard is a meme, many normies are freed from NEETdom by connections.

stupid fucking nigger

Hmm I wonder Who's behind this IT post

He's right that the sexual market is the jungle. Animals that only care about fucking whatever is attractive.

The finding purpose shit is cope.

So foids aren’t held to the same standard of being in ‘shape’? Ya, this is why men hate you.

So foids aren’t held to the same standard of being in ‘shape’? Ya, this is why men hate you.
foids would lose it if someone told them this

they wouldn't last a day in our shoes

foids would lose it if someone told them this

they wouldn't last a day in our shoes
Men are ‘out of shape’ because they cope with food & alcohol which isn’t their fault.