Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it when people downplay the achievements of Arabs, but ricecels are praised.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/g4eWVcv3gOY?si=YyO_wO-t53mUm9sB

So many people say that Japan and Korea is proof that Japnese and Koreans are similar to whites(honorary Aryans) then, what about The UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman? These are all first world countries and extremely safe. And why do people like to say these countries are only rich because, of "muh oil?" Even, sudan has oil, but it's a shithole, because, it's filled with Niggers. Just having oil isn't enough, you need to able to manage a country.

And most of the middle East especially, the whiter middle eastern countries like Lebanon, Syria, Iraq would look like these countries, had they been left alone, and w they used to, Lebanon was once Called the 'paris of the East'.
if the Jews/whites didn't keep bombing us, and gave us time to devlope. Arabs are the only ones who can blame whites/Jews for the mess our countries are in. Also it hilarious, how people without toilets and people who live in some shithole, like New York where even the Subway is not safe,have the
Nerve, to crtistise The UAE like they wouldn't kill to live there.

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven

i'm on the side of pay yemen to exterminate the emiratis

Dubai doesn't even have proper sewerage

Dubai doesn't even have proper sewerage
Every city has problems. Dubai is still better then, most cities. Niggers don't go around stabbing people like in New York. Because, they're are scared of the consequences.

Sandniggers are clearly not as intelligent as white or asians. Look at https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country . All the top countries are either white or asian. There are maybe not as stupid as niggers as you mentioned Sudan has also oil but too many niggers. But the reason that they are successful is only oil. Also look at sandnigger refugees that are coming to Europe. They are committing a lot of crime and don't seem to be very intelligent

The UAE, the Saudis, and a whole host of Middle Eastern countries are in bed with Israel. The only Middle Eastern countries that are any semblance of based are Iran and Afghanistan. You can count Gaddafi-era Libya as well.

Sandniggers are clearly not as intelligent as white or asians. Look at https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country . All the top countries are either white or asian. There are maybe not as stupid as niggers as you mentioned Sudan has also oil but too many niggers. But the reason that they are successful is only oil. Also look at sandnigger refugees that are coming to Europe. They are committing a lot of crime and don't seem to be very intelligent
"Muh oil" lmao. Russia also has plenty of oil, but it's far less devloped except for the major cities. You need good management, just having oil isn't enough. And a lot of the "sandnigger" refugees in Europe are Pakistanis. Just like most of the "Syrian refugees" in Europe were never Syrian.

fuck muslims, Charles Martel do it again

The UAE, the Saudis, and a whole host of Middle Eastern countries are in bed with Israel. The only Middle Eastern countries that are any semblance of based are Iran and Afghanistan. You can count Gaddafi-era Libya as well.
Again, stay on topic we are not discussing that. Jews have a lot of power, I'm sure there's a lot of pressure, but I also admit that Arab leaders have betrayed them. Also Iran despite, all the sanctions is also quite devloped, even Gaddafi's Libya was doing pretty good until, America and NATO destroyed it, like they always do.

"Muh oil" lmao. Russia also has plenty of oil, but it's far less devloped except for the major cities. You need good management, just having oil isn't enough. And a lot of the "sandnigger" refugees in Europe are Pakistanis. Just like most of the "Syrian refugees" in Europe were never Syrian.
Russia is a lot more developed than most arab states maybe apart from UAE. Don't listen to western propaganda. Also there are maybe a few Pakistanis in the UK but apart from that all refugee sandnigger are arabs. From Syria, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco , Palestine and more. And all they do is commit crime, rape white foids (kind of based) and get social benefits.

Koreans are not honorary aryans, they were the only east asians not considered honorary aryan by hitler. It's so cringe when people try to claim Korea is superior or even when chinese people wanna be korean.

Sandniggers come to Europe and rape foids at higher rates than native men(based). But they also have raised stabbing rates and murder rates

And as they are welfare leeches my and my parent's taxes go towards them .It would be better if u sandniggers crawled back to your sewers

I don't mind East Asians as much because they usually are quite and do their jobs and no stabbings
The same can be said about the curries(to am extent)

Koreans are not honorary aryans, they were the only east asians not considered honorary aryan by hitler. It's so cringe when people try to claim Korea is superior or even when chinese people wanna be korean.
Korean people are better than Chinese.Morw blackpilled and less nationalistic

I'm a Lebanese Christian. But whatever
i will give it to you that christian Arabs are based. like Nayib Bukele and the dude burning qurans in Denmark. but islam is shit and i would rather live in Colombia than in UAE or Qatar

Russia is a lot more developed than most arab states maybe apart from UAE
Keyword is arab. Gulf states like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman are much more developed then Russia. But tbf, Russia is huge, so I don't think it's a fair comparison. Russia is certainly, much much more corrupt then, Arab countries. And the reason arab countries are a mess now, is because, of NATO. Had we been left alone, our cities would look like the gulf states.
Also there are maybe a few Pakistanis in the UK but apart from that all refugee sandnigger are arabs.
The UK is filled with pakis and Bangladeshis. Belgium is filled with morrcans, there's hardly any Lebanese or Syrians again, the average western European/American has got no clue what
A Levantine Arab looks like, and like I said a lot of the "Syrian immigrants" are Pakistanis or Afghans, do whenever, these people commit crimes we(, Levantines) are blamed. Most Europeans think we look like Indians, and that's simply not true.

IMG 20240510 032330

IMG 20240509 174829
IMG 20240509 191938
IMG 20240510 043133
IMG 20240509 170758
IMG 20240509 170814
IMG 20240509 170721
IMG 20240508 215837

Egyptians and North Africans are problematic, and Egyptians are the Indians of the Arab world. Blaming levantines(, Syrians and Lebanese) for the crimes other people commit is like blaming Russians for what poles do.

Last edited:
Who ever controls Silicon Valley and u have u answer

And as they are welfare leeches my and my parent's taxes go towards them .It would be better if u sandniggers crawled back to your sewers
I guess, my mom never worked as a nurse, in Ireland then. And yeah, even I would like to live in Lebanon, but it's a pity you destroyed my country, which was once called the 'paris of the East'.

Whatever, they(sfcels) still simp for east Asians, and say how devloped Seoul is. But when it comes to gulf states, they make it
Sound like it's all "muh oil" the UAE doesn't even make most of it's money from oil btw

And Iraq's IQ is 89? Even, though, we are more whiter then them? Blacks obviously, have lower IQ. But I find it weird how, people with with an IQ of 81 could build such a beautiful country. And I'm sure these IQ tests say gulf states average around 76? Jfl.
Whatever. I could say whatever I want you won't agree with me. Even when I come up with numbers which are clear facts with a source you will ignore them. It is quite obvious that you are blinded by some kind of propaganda. You say that all the bad things that ever happened in Arab countries were caused by the US. If the Arabs are so great like you say, why didn't they just kick the US and NATO out of Arab countries? Whatever excuses you find they don't really matter. Everyone can see that you are some blinded Arab who just can't accept that your people are not as good as whites or asians.

Sandniggers are clearly not as intelligent as white or asians. Look at https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country . All the top countries are either white or asian.
Wrong, 4/10 of the safest countries in the world are arab, the other 5/10 are asian, and only iceland is european in thr top 10.
There are maybe not as stupid as niggers as you mentioned Sudan has also oil but too many niggers. But the reason that they are successful is only oil.
It's not about economic success but safety and stability, the fact that saudi and oman and uae are full of pajeet and nigger immigrants yet still extremely safe countries shows the arabs know how to run things right.
Also look at sandnigger refugees that are coming to Europe. They are committing a lot of crime and don't seem to be very intelligent
that's because they are poor and need to thugmaxx to survive

Russia is a lot more developed than most arab states maybe apart from UAE. Don't listen to western propaganda.
Russia is definitley a bigger shithole than Saudi and Oman
Also there are maybe a few Pakistanis in the UK but apart from that all refugee sandnigger are arabs. From Syria, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco , Palestine and more.
lmao you're so stupid!!! Most of the muslims in UK are PAKIS not arabs. Arabs are barely 1.5% of UK, Pakis are 5%.

View: https://youtu.be/g4eWVcv3gOY?si=YyO_wO-t53mUm9sB

So many people say that Japan and Korea is proof that Japnese and Koreans are similar to whites(honorary Aryans) then, what about The UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman? These are all first world countries and extremely safe. And why do people like to say these countries are only rich because, of "muh oil?" Even, sudan has oil, but it's a shithole, because, it's filled with Niggers. Just having oil isn't enough, you need to able to manage a country.

And most of the middle East especially, the whiter middle eastern countries like Lebanon, Syria, Iraq would look like these countries, had they been left alone, and w they used to, Lebanon was once Called the 'paris of the East'.
if the Jews/whites didn't keep bombing us, and gave us time to devlope. Arabs are the only ones who can blame whites/Jews for the mess our countries are in. Also it hilarious, how people without toilets and people who live in some shithole, like New York where even the Subway is not safe,have the
Nerve, to crtistise The UAE like they wouldn't kill to live there.

Because Sands have no representation in Popular Culture. The modern westoid is ruled by Popular Culture. Asians have Kpop and anime and hence they are liked. Sands have nothing of that sort.

Lebanon average IQ: 81.7
Japan average IQ: 106.48
South Korea average IQ: 102.35
Source: https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country
Just accept reality please.
Also, if anything, this just proves that socioeconomics influences IQ. Yemenis and Omans are the same race, yet somehow Yemenis are 63 IQ and Omanis are 78 IQ? Doesn't make sense

Not to mention, you go to other sites and suddenly the numbers are different

Personally, I don't like Arabs on this site or online because you seem to be too self-absorbed ( like Jews ) and act as superior over others and talk crap about others without any rationality behind it.
You just seem to downplay others just to feel superior while rational discussion is about establishing facts.

Sand niggers are only rich due to oil

You just seem to downplay others just to feel superior while rational discussion is about establishing facts.
I kinda want to have rational discussions but people Online are way to retarded or argue in bad faith for an rational discussion to take place.

They're just rich because of oil, good relations with the US and tourism from zoomers obsessed with instagram and tiktok. Also tons of semi slave labor from South Asia.

about economic success but safety and stability, the fact that saudi and oman and uae are full of pajeet and nigger immigrants yet still extremely safe countries shows the arabs know how to run things right
:yes:
Whatever. I could say whatever I want you won't agree with me. Even when I come up with numbers which are clear facts with a source you will ignore them.
Because, it's a good question? African Americans are 85, yet, you know how dangerous they are, they can't even keep their hoods safe, and Arabs who have built first world countries are 81? Something doesn't add up. Also Liberia was founded by slaves from the United States, who supposedly have higher IQ then, Arabs, and look at how it is.
You say that all the bad things that ever happened in Arab countries were caused by the US.
If the Arabs are so great like you say, why didn't they just kick the US and NATO out of Arab countries?
The same could be said about Serbia, why didn't they kick out NATO? It's not easy to defeat 20+ countries, even Russia has to threaten to use nukes to prevent NATO from interfering.
Everyone can see that you are some blinded Arab who just can't accept that your people are not as good as whites or asians.
In what way? Asians might be smarter, but they're still way less attractive then, people from Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, turkey, Iran etc.... I have gone over this many times, refer to other threads. And yes, whites are superior to Arabs, I didn't deny that, we are number 2 that's what I have been saying. I would rather be Lebanese and be keep my White features, then, be an Asian with high IQ but a flat maxila. Even Asians know we are better looking then them, that's why the Chinese bought Blue eyes Persians girls From the Persians, because, everyone knows genetic superiority is much more valuable, then, economic superiority. Even today there are so many Asian women, arab/iranian man couples. Most Asian women would take Arabs over Asians, because, we are causcaian.

Arabs can also build good cities, so I don't see how we are inferior to Asians in any way, except maybe IQ.

They're just rich because of oil,
Ok, then why is Venezuela a shithole? And the UAE doesn't even make most of it's money from oil.
good relations with the US and tourism from zoomers obsessed with instagram and tiktok.
Even, Maldives is rich because of tourism, and there's hardly anything to see in Dubai, unlike, the Maldives. So doesn't that prove the brilliance of Arabs? We can convince westerners to vists places where there is hardly anything to see, why don't Kenyans do something like that? Also the carribbean nations have tourism, but they're still unsafe.
Also tons of semi slave labor from South Asia.
Blown out of proportion. And they get paid more in the UAE, then, India

Personally, I don't like Arabs on this site or online because you seem to be too self-absorbed
How is debunking stereotypes me being "self-absorbed?"
because you seem to be too self-absorbed ( like Jews ) and act as superior over others and talk crap about others without any rationality behind it.
White people do that all the time.
Projection.

UAE doesn't even make it's money from oil
“Although UAE has the most diversified economy in the GCC, the UAE's economy remains extremely reliant on oil.[citation needed]With the exception of Dubai, most of the UAE is dependent on oil revenues. Petroleumand natural gas continue to play a central role in the economy, especially in Abu Dhabi. More than 85% of the UAE's economy was based on the oil exports in 2009.[14][15] While Abu Dhabi and other UAE emirates have remained relatively conservative in their approach to diversification, Dubai, which has far smaller oil reserves, was bolder in its diversification policy.[18] In 2011, oil exports accounted for 77% of the UAE's state budget.[16]

Also, if anything, this just proves that socioeconomics influences IQ. Yemenis and Omans are the same race, yet somehow Yemenis are 63 IQ and Omanis are 78 IQ? Doesn't make sense

Not to mention, you go to other sites and suddenly the numbers are different

The data you mention also show that arabs are less intelligent than asians. Also data may differ a bit because there are some general fluctuations. This can also explain the difference between Oman and Yemen. If you want to analyze this kind of data you should look for a general trend. And the trend is asian are smarter than arabs

Because, it's a good question? African Americans are 85, yet, you know how dangerous they are, they can't even keep their hoods safe, and Arabs who have built first world countries are 81? Something doesn't add up. Also Liberia was founded by slaves from the United States, who supposedly have higher IQ then, Arabs, and look at how it is.

The same could be said about Serbia, why didn't they kick out NATO? It's not easy to defeat 20+ countries, even Russia has to threaten to use nukes to prevent NATO from interfering.

In what way? Asians might be smarter, but they're still way less attractive then, people from Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, turkey, Iran etc.... I have gone over this many times, refer to other threads. And yes, whites are superior to Arabs, I didn't deny that, we are number 2 that's what I have been saying. I would rather be Lebanese and be keep my White features, then, be an Asian with high IQ but a flat maxila. Even Asians know we are better looking then them, that's why the Chinese bought Blue eyes Persians girls From the Persians, because, everyone knows genetic superiority is much more valuable, then, economic superiority. Even today there are so many Asian women, arab/iranian man couples. Most Asian women would take Arabs over Asians, because, we are causcaian.

Arabs can also build good cities, so I don't see how we are inferior to Asians in any way, except maybe IQ.
Yes asians are less attractive and also have less physical strength for sure. Also I don't want to deny that arab people can't build cities or that there are no smart arab people. But in the end asian culture is superior to arab culture since arabs have oil and asian don't but asian still managed to build the better cities and are more civilized compared to arabs

And Iraq's IQ is 89? Even, though, we are more whiter then them? Blacks obviously, have lower IQ. But I find it weird how, people with with an IQ of 81 could build such a beautiful country. And I'm sure these IQ tests say gulf states average around 76? Jfl.
You don't magically grow your iq points because you think you're white, you need a couple of generation worth of high living standards to even raise it. That's why whites and east Asians have high iq because they've had high living standards, access to good nutrition for atleast 3 generations now, sandniggers and curries both are caucasoids yet they are low iq because of this very reason. Just give it sometime (I'd say 200 years) til the living standards improve , so the iq levels can be improved too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back