Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate modern day

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
the early and mid 00s was so superior

it was, nowadays everything is just so empty, fake and gay

I wish I was born in the ancient times tbh I hate technology and working modern day jobs I rather go exploring new lands killing enemies and ravaging women

I wish I was born in the ancient times tbh I hate technology and working modern day jobs I rather go exploring new lands killing enemies and ravaging women
ab2.jpeg

Being born in any other historical era would be better than rotting on the internet

this. ancient times were truly the best times to be alive
exploring, hunting, killing enemies, raping countless foids... so fucking better

this is the worst timeline ever (the worst time to be alive) and things are only going to get worse.

exploring, hunting, killing enemies, raping countless foids... so fucking better
In those days we would have been throw of cliffs like in Sparta.

Didnt things feel a lot more chill back then? It could be that since we were kids we didnt percieve all the negative things happening but i felt like people got along better, not just others my age but adults too. no agendas being shoved down our throats, people didnt give a fuck about sensitive jokes, racism not being recognized as a huge threat that must be dealt with by literally everyone

Yeah this time period sucks dude things are moving too fast chico

it will only get worse

I dont know what was it like in those years but everything and everyone today feels fake

it was, nowadays everything is just so empty, fake and gay
There´s no substance anymore.
You can thank the jews for destroying and altering this culture into a negative connotation of it´s former self, not that it was without faults, but there was still something of worth.. in the distant past.