Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you still be incel if you were born 20 years earlier?

Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★
If you were born in the 70/80s instead of 90s/00s how do you think your life would look like? Everything else is the same, you look the same and have the same qualities. Do you think modern times have made it worse or easier for incels?

Abso-fucking-lutely

Not sure, I think tinder and chad culture fucked my chances, No chad no pussy, Imma jack off later today tho.

nOPE. In fact, if I were born and raised in my home country I don't think I'd be an incel right now.

It's hard to say without actually being there.
Probably not as I'm autistic and the 80s seems hyper-NT to me.

Yes. There's too much wrong with me. That being said, modern times are unquestionably worse for incels.

id probably die in yugoslav wars

If you were born in the 70/80s instead of 90s/00s how do you think your life would look like? Everything else is the same, you look the same and have the same qualities. Do you think modern times have made it worse or easier for incels?

I was born in the 80s.

I would be a truecel no matter when I was born as long as when I was born was after the time of arranged marriages.

No, i'd be much more succesful as of now, be able to move anywhere.

I was born in 1987, foids smv was definitely not as inflated while I was growing up because there wasn't any body positivity bullshit and there wasn't any internet simps to boost ego of low tier foids. Still it was over for me.

I'd definitely have more opportunities as people were more willing to socialize as there was a incentive to do so. Sure, there were outcasts back then, but less likely for sexual reasonings and more-so mental illness / sociopathic tendencies (just look at how we allowed these people - the fags and pedos to now be in control). Back then, people in general had more manners and it wasn't looked at as strange to shoot the shit with your fellow man or even a female, now it's against the law in some cases. People have gotten too soft, that's why we have so many unstable weirdos running around. This is what happens when you allow the mental patients (liberals) out of their cages and take over. We're all doomed.

It's hard to say without actually being there.
Probably not as I'm autistic and the 80s seems hyper-NT to me.
but they wore retarded clothes and a lot of them had military parents

Maybe not. Foids didn't become aware of their infinite SMV until dating apps came along. Incel types with girlfriends weren't as unheard of as they are now. Now bring me back to 50s/60s/70s and I'll be fine; uglier men than me had wives back then.

I was born in 1987, foids smv was definitely not as inflated while I was growing up because there wasn't any body positivity bullshit and there wasn't any internet simps to boost ego of low tier foids. Still it was over for me.
sounds like a good time if you were at least average

sounds like a good time if you were at least average
Yeah, back then ugly/chubby foids were orbiting normies who had social circle. I was in elementary in the 90s and i remember two cute chubby goth girls who orbited few regular normie metalheads. With every passing moment foids worshipping grows and with it their smv and whoriness. Internet boosted ego and standards of ugly chicks.

Yeah, back then ugly/chubby foids were orbiting normies who had social circle. I was in elementary in the 90s and i remember two cute chubby goth girls who orbited few regular normie metalheads. With every passing moment foids worshipping grows and with it their smv and whoriness. Internet boosted ego and standards of ugly chicks.
man, I feel like a lot here who are young wouldn't be incel if around in the 2000s

i would have to go a lot farther back than 20 years

Yes I am too truecel to be lovable in any human generation

I don't know

being born 20 years earlier wouldn't fix my subhuman lower third, prey eyes, and norwooding