Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my brothers.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
One is a fucking retard and the other is a tallfag. Fuck them, the tallfag has a girlfriend and the retard one once got called attractive by a doctor, he doesn't even know how to speak, he doesn't know how to use a fucking toilet, yet the doctor found him attractive this means foid will date a mentally retarded chad if given the chance.

Last edited:
Glad for not having a brother, one extra mog and I'm roping

Brotherpill is brutal af :feelskek:

Both of my younger brothers are Tyrones who've had multiple girlfriends in the past meanwhile I can barely get one

Have you tried throwing acid on your tallfag brothers face? (in video game)
As much as I hate him I would never do that to my brother, I would probably instead just beat him up brutally.

How would you feel if someone threw acid on your face, just because of your height that is fucking retarded if your not kidding man. He's not extremely taller than me anyways he is 6'1 and I am 5'9, the doctor said that I might grow to a similar height to his but I doubt it still, a few months back I was 5'6 and grew to my current hieght.

Last edited: