Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HATE MY PARENTS AAAHHHHH

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
I FUCKING HATE MY MOM, I'LL NEVER EVER FORGIVE HER
EVERY DAY SINCE YEARS SHE MADE MY EXISTENCE MORE PAINFUL AND MORE MISERABLE
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE SHE'S THE ONE WHO GAVE BIRTH TO ME. TO ME SHE'S NOTHING MORE THAN A FUCKING DEMON FROM HELL WHO'S MAIN PURPOSE IS TO RUIN MY LIFE BY MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY AND MISERABLE FOREVER
I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE HER FOR WHAT HE DID TO ME ALL THESE YEARS. SHE'S EITHER EXTREMELY DUMB OR EXTREMELY EVIL OR BOTH
SHE KEEPS PUSHING ME DEEPER AND DEEPER IN THE HOLE OF SHIT I FELL IN, INSTEAD OF HELPING ME TO GET OUT OF IT
SHE GASLIGHTS ME INVALIDATES MY FEELINGS AND CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW HARD MY LIFE IS. SHE JUST THINKS I'M LAZY OR REBELLIOUS.
SHE'S THE ONE CAUSING ALL OF MY PHYSICAL AND MENTAL PROBLEMS IN LIFE WITH ALL OF HER EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL AND EXAGGERATED PRESSURE AND HARASSMENT AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE AND ABUSE
I WOULDN'T CARE IS SHE DIED TOMORROW TO ME SHE'S EVEN MORE WORTHLESS THAN THE MOST DISGUSTING PIECE OF THRASH AND I WOUDL KILL HER IF IT WASN'T ILLEGAL
I SWEAR THE DAY I GET MY INDEPENDENCE FROM MY PARENTS WITH A JOB AND AN APARTMENT IS THE LAST DAY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE WHERE I'M GOING TO TALK TO THEM
I WISH I COULD FORGET ABOUT HER EXISTENCE FOREVER BECAUSE HER FUCKING JEW RELIGION CLEARLY CORRUPTED HER VIEW OF ME AND THE WORLD IN GENERAL

Aaaahhhh sorry for caps but I couldn't content my anger anymore. :feelsseriously:

Brutal; such treatment and hardship even by those who are at least supposed to be one of your home vessels, in a manner, only compounds on the usual suffering of a subhuman who must only now deal with the contempt and discrimination from those outside, no comfort or refuge to be had in any specific person... :society:

But of course, the empathetic gender. :feelskek:

While your presumable subhumanity in terms of physique, face, and race probably make up the base for your actual inceldom, considering even abused Chad from some rural, crack-addicted wasteland of a town in Ohio can ascend, bad parenting only further lowers your chances and adds compounding suffering upon your plight as already existing as a sub 5 male; social regression and lack of skills in that, subsequent issues with confidence and other indicators of quality of life, actual experiences and things to help you cope and get further in life, and all that... :feelsugh:

Perhaps physically unattractive males are more likely to be treated as such, the already bad parents growing ever more inflamed at seeing their own bloodline and genetics turn out in such an unfavourable way; brutal. :feelsclown:

I know how that feels my mom is a abusive cunt many times during my life too she was never around for me growing up and was always a working mom

I FUCKING HATE MY MOM, I'LL NEVER EVER FORGIVE HER
EVERY DAY SINCE YEARS SHE MADE MY EXISTENCE MORE PAINFUL AND MORE MISERABLE
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE SHE'S THE ONE WHO GAVE BIRTH TO ME. TO ME SHE'S NOTHING MORE THAN A FUCKING DEMON FROM HELL WHO'S MAIN PURPOSE IS TO RUIN MY LIFE BY MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY AND MISERABLE FOREVER
I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE HER FOR WHAT HE DID TO ME ALL THESE YEARS. SHE'S EITHER EXTREMELY DUMB OR EXTREMELY EVIL OR BOTH
SHE KEEPS PUSHING ME DEEPER AND DEEPER IN THE HOLE OF SHIT I FELL IN, INSTEAD OF HELPING ME TO GET OUT OF IT
SHE GASLIGHTS ME INVALIDATES MY FEELINGS AND CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW HARD MY LIFE IS. SHE JUST THINKS I'M LAZY OR REBELLIOUS.
SHE'S THE ONE CAUSING ALL OF MY PHYSICAL AND MENTAL PROBLEMS IN LIFE WITH ALL OF HER EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL AND EXAGGERATED PRESSURE AND HARASSMENT AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE AND ABUSE
I WOULDN'T CARE IS SHE DIED TOMORROW TO ME SHE'S EVEN MORE WORTHLESS THAN THE MOST DISGUSTING PIECE OF THRASH AND I WOUDL KILL HER IF IT WASN'T ILLEGAL
I SWEAR THE DAY I GET MY INDEPENDENCE FROM MY PARENTS WITH A JOB AND AN APARTMENT IS THE LAST DAY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE WHERE I'M GOING TO TALK TO THEM
I WISH I COULD FORGET ABOUT HER EXISTENCE FOREVER BECAUSE HER FUCKING JEW RELIGION CLEARLY CORRUPTED HER VIEW OF ME AND THE WORLD IN GENERAL

Aaaahhhh sorry for caps but I couldn't content my anger anymore. :feelsseriously:
Ok GrAYcel

Dude I went through the same shit I feel you

Are u still in this forum btw?
I'd say most incels sadly went through that... :feelsbadman:

Yes I'm still on this forum, sometimes I have periods of inactivity but I always come back.