Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my sandnigger family

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Holy fuck, living with them is so annoying

I hate their culture, I hate their language, I hate their way of talking and interacting, I just hate everything about them

I'm the only one that is fully assimilated. I hate it so much.

I hate their culture, I hate their language, I hate their way of talking and interacting, I just hate everything about them

851f9b4f69d3b9b8f5d7bdafe9a27ebf.gif

fully assimilated lmao, wheres all ur white friends and gfs then mehmet? you aint assimilated to shit.

you will always be an ugly hajji sperg, just embrace ur family cuz its all you got

do they know how you feel

I always imagine the people online are white and like me. Imagining a sandnigger posting feels invasive

brutal, i also hate my sandnigger family a lot even tho i don't live with them. they're super strict and they suck a ton.
nothing about them is really likeable
the day i left them is literally the first time i felt real hapiness

Sandnigs would be based if they all circumcised their women (I think only the ones in Egypt and Southern Africa do though)

So that's why I can hold a reasonable conversation with you. You're essentially German.