Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my whore sister's guts

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
I fucking hate that spoiled entitled little whore bitch. She was given everything in life on a silver plate, despite NEVER ever listening to my parents. I went to college, did not drink frequently and never smoked a cigarette in my life. In contrast, she's a heavy drinker, smoker, only finished high school, already gotten dicked down by multiple boyfriends, AND SHE STILL gets preferential treatment from my parents. I can't believe this shit... Life is unfair.

Gynocentrism is a bitch.

is she attractive?

is she attractive?
yes she's way above average looking, prob like an 8/10 but not supermodel tier though. also the bitch is tanned all year round cause she frequently goes to tanning beds...swear to god hope she gets skin cancer/lung cancer

I truly feel sorry for everyone who has sisters on this forum. That is the most ERfuel thing to have to deal with. Have you cut her out of your life?

if she was ugly they would treat her worse just how it goes. good looks man.

to OP: heck , that's harsh - don't have a sister so never had to deal with this sort of suff - must be brutal though I imagine, esp if she was very attractive

I truly feel sorry for everyone who has sisters on this forum. That is the most ERfuel thing to have to deal with. Have you cut her out of your life?
Used to be periods i didnt talk to her for months because i was so mad at my parents for condoning the shit she did. Kinda dgaf anymore, just comes with age I guess

Used to be periods i didnt talk to her for months because i was so mad at my parents for condoning the shit she did. Kinda dgaf anymore, just comes with age I guess
Man I would have disowned her a long time ago. I honestly don’t know how I would cope. I guess you just become more apathetic to things as you get older

Tutorial mode > God mode

My situation isn’t like that tbh. But I have a friend who was a top student at school and a top student now at university , He’s a quiet guy , He only asked for video games and his parents were always reluctant about buying them , Never praised him too much while praising their whore daughter who dropped out of uni , They bought her a car and gave her paid vacations

My situation isn’t like that tbh. But I have a friend who was a top student at school and a top student now at university , He’s a quiet guy , He only asked for video games and his parents were always reluctant about buying them , Never praised him too much while praising their whore daughter who dropped out of uni , They bought her a car and gave her paid vacations
Such an injustice...

Since your little sister is too old and has had sex with at least 100 men, I can't recommend you to fuck her

Foids living on tutorial mode proved once again.

I fucking hate that spoiled entitled little whore bitch. She was given everything in life on a silver plate, despite NEVER ever listening to my parents. I went to college, did not drink frequently and never smoked a cigarette in my life. In contrast, she's a heavy drinker, smoker, only finished high school, already gotten dicked down by multiple boyfriends, AND SHE STILL gets preferential treatment from my parents. I can't believe this shit... Life is unfair.

Load her cigarettes with explosives.

Hi Elliot....

Brutal

What a fucking whore. I know what it feels like, I too have a sister who lifemogs me into oblivion

@Personalityinkwell talk to us about your Stacy sisters

Try to secretly log or record her telling you her aproximate body count, then drop it on her future husband.

My sister acts like an angel around my parents. However, unbeknownst to them, she's had multiple boyfriends, gets blackout drunk, and has done drugs. On numerous occasions, I've heard her complaining about normies (and even Chads) that gave her attention. She's been brainwashed by her university, so she frequently makes it clear that she despises children and never wants to get married. I'll be curious how her life is in ten years when she's in her thirties.

My sister acts like an angel around my parents. However, unbeknownst to them, she's had multiple boyfriends, gets blackout drunk, and has done drugs. On numerous occasions, I've heard her complaining about normies (and even Chads) that gave her attention. She's been brainwashed by her university, so she frequently makes it clear that she despises children and never wants to get married. I'll be curious how her life is in ten years when she's in her thirties.

Yep this is the case with pretty much every teenage girl. I transferred to a "christian" school from a public school many years ago, and prettty much every girl pretended to be innocent angels, back then I was bluepilled so this came as a surprise to me because I genuinely thought that maybe I had a chance at meeting the "nice girl" that my mom deluded me into thinking was real.

Long story short it turns out they were megawhores going to college parties despite being in 15-17 range, getting shitfaced drunk and railing chads. I only learned this because pictures circulated of them and it turned into huge drama after one of the giga-cuck teachers found out and it resulted in her getting suspended a week JFL. Meanwhile some subhuman I was friends with got permanently expelled for smoking a cig outside on a bench nearby the building.

I think it's time for you to slap the shit out of her and your parents, who the fuck enables this kind of shit behavior.

Damn give me her snapchat

I think it's time for you to slap the shit out of her and your parents, who the fuck enables this kind of shit behavior.
Funny... old friend of mine (he's muslim) actually told me to do the same lmao