Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
I can't do anything right , i'm the biggest joke of the family and I bring my parents nothing but shame

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

who gives a shit about what your parents think. they bred you into this life. fuck em

Hate the normies instead :bigbrain:

I blame this world's retarded mechanisms

I can't do anything right , i'm the biggest joke of the family and I bring my parents nothing but shame

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Same. I know this feeling. :feelsrope:

I hate myself too. I have zero talent and I came from a broken ethic family. I am also a namecel and I have no friends. My entire life is a joke and I am too scared to kill myself so I live in this form of purgatory where I cant live but I cannot die so I am just stuck in stasis.

How can I be mentally healthy in this society :feelsrope::blackpill:
You can be mentally healthy if you learn how to repress your sexuality and cope with lookism's penalties against us

Even for monks it's impossible
It will never be repressed fully but you can repress it enough to where you can function and still be fine. The monks repress theirs by having little to no "free time" and engaging in unceasing prayer.

It will never be repressed fully but you can repress it enough to where you can function and still be fine. The monks repress theirs by having little to no "free time" and engaging in unceasing prayer.
So basically: More free time = more cooming