Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I hate new Breaking Bad fans.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
The constant fucking meme formats and shitty repetitive jokes legitimately make me angry, tbh. 15-year-old bandwagoners. It's not like the show was niche and obscure before, but these Breaking Bad fans need to be culled. I was on the wave before all of you niggers, if you started watching it because of "the memes" then unironically kill yourself! :lasereyes:

@iamsubhuman

Why did you tag me? Am I a new Breaking Bad fan? :feelsEhh:

I LOVE GATEKEEPING! I LOVE GATEKEEPING! I LOVE GATEKEEPING! :reeeeee:

3d red angry expression emoji emoticon 477250 38

That's what happens when a TV Show goes Mainstrean , Normtards infest it

Jesse wake up we have to kill normies

All fans are abhorrent. I’m surprised that show is still relevant honestly. Game of Thrones always mogged anyway. :feelsjuice:

if you started watching it because of "the memes" then unironically kill yourself! :lasereyes:
I was going to watch it but decided not to because of the memes :forcedsmile:

Brother, it’s been mainstreamed since its final few seasons.
Ah lol , I haven't watched it but I looked at stuff about it and scenes on YouTube

I looked at stuff about it and scenes on YouTube
How to ruin a TV show any%.

You should probably give it a shot. It’s not an amazing series, I genuinely believe it’s overhyped but it’s still worth a watch. :feelsokman:

That's what happens when a TV Show goes Mainstrean , Normtards infest it
BB was mainstream when it aired, but most zoomers who ruined it only watched it thanks to Netflix.

The constant fucking meme formats and shitty repetitive jokes legitimately make me angry, tbh. 15-year-old bandwagoners. It's not like the show was niche and obscure before, but these Breaking Bad fans need to be culled. I was on the wave before all of you niggers, if you started watching it because of "the memes" then unironically kill yourself! :lasereyes:

@iamsubhuman
E6659961 84E1 446D 831E 8191D9C9F8FD

idc ur cucked gatekeepşng

it seems like sshitty ass normalfag show tbh

such an obscure group to hate jfl

Never watched the show

never watched it but i watch the memes and some scenes in youtube shorts sometimes.
it's too long and it will take me ages to watch all that shit.

Is Peaky Blinders good?

@iamsubhuman
I saw these memes when i was 14 wtf are these

@iamsubhuman
Normies ruin everything that are my hobbies because of tiktok.