Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate NPC names like 'John Lee', 'James Tao', 'Andrew Kim'

sulpuda

sulpuda

Recruit
★★★★
In Western names, the number of first names is relatively small, but the last name varies. In East Asian names, on the other hand, the number of first names is relatively large, but the last name is small. Silly Asians don't know this and change their first name to Western style. Andrew Lee, Richard Kim, John Yi, etc. As a result, they look like very stupid and uncharacteristic NPC. They don't love their own culture and seem to be CUCK who blindly follows others' culture. The East Asians are basically great slaves and system conformers to Western society and plus these names make them look so funny. Only the Japanese love their culture and don't have this problem. This is why I respect the Japanese even though I am a Korean.

1 3307642935

REVOLT AND START A REVOLUTION

It's weirder when they choose an extinct western first name that hasn't been viable for over 100 years, like Edwin or Adolf or Johanna....

It's weirder when they choose an extinct western first name that hasn't been viable for over 100 years, like Edwin or Adolf or Johanna....
Johan is the male version

True. East Asians should have their original names.

@BruceLee thoughts?

Andrew Ching Chong, Vivian Shing Piss

The Italians doing this all sound like Mafia guys.