Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate over compensatory ethnic pride

superb

superb

Banned
-
Like I get we live in a white centric world, I 1000% admit that. Thats pretty much undeniable. But you dont combat that in terms of being ok with being non white by over compensating with muh ethnic pride. It's so fucking annoying. I run into it too much talking to other ethnics online. Talking about how I would 100% transform to white if I could and they start coping and shit. I'm not saying being white is inherently better, im just saying that the society we live in makes it that way and I would like to reap those benefits. It has nothing to do with hatred of being non white, its moreso to do with the society around me and how it sees things. I simply want to reap societal benefits.

But other deathniks love to cope with muh ethnic pride. Its so obnoxious to me and seems like theyre over compensating for the fact that we live in a white centric world and need to shout loudly about how much they love themselves due to that. It's so gay.

Like I was 'revealing' my race to this girl yesterday and i eventually told her my race and she told me how I have to take pride in it its like STFU kek I'm not muh insecure about it, its just I know how my race is a fucking failo in this society. Its just awareness of societal perception, not an insecurity about my race.

Fuck bro, its just annoying

I have East Asian intelligence. Being a ricecel is beautiful.

Being white must be like being a billionaire and a model at the same time. It must be amazing.

Being white must be like being a billionaire and a model at the same time. It must be amazing.
Ye bro. Even if you're homeless, still, at least you're white

If ethnics think of whites, they always imagine some Chris Hemsworth type.
Its like women who say “men” but mean “Chad”. Ugly men are just invisible to them.

If ethnics think of whites, they always imagine some Chris Hemsworth type.
Its like women who say “men” but mean “Chad”. Ugly men are just invisible to them.

Like I get we live in a white centric world, I 1000% admit that. Thats pretty much undeniable. But you dont combat that in terms of being ok with being non white by over compensating with muh ethnic pride. It's so fucking annoying. I run into it too much talking to other ethnics online. Talking about how I would 100% transform to white if I could and they start coping and shit. I'm not saying being white is inherently better, im just saying that the society we live in makes it that way and I would like to reap those benefits. It has nothing to do with hatred of being non white, its moreso to do with the society around me and how it sees things. I simply want to reap societal benefits.

But other deathniks love to cope with muh ethnic pride. Its so obnoxious to me and seems like theyre over compensating for the fact that we live in a white centric world and need to shout loudly about how much they love themselves due to that. It's so gay.

Like I was 'revealing' my race to this girl yesterday and i eventually told her my race and she told me how I have to take pride in it its like STFU kek I'm not muh insecure about it, its just I know how my race is a fucking failo in this society. Its just awareness of societal perception, not an insecurity about my race.

how do we live in a white centric world? whites make up like 14% of the world population

how do we live in a white centric world? whites make up like 14% of the world population
thats the thing, only 14% yet leading the world. same thing for chads and the rich

This is sadly too true and especially common among hispanic communities, trust me i see it firsthand everyday.

I live in California near LA and there are tons of spics blasting their garbage music and flying their dirty mexican flags at every corner or mexican flag stickers on the windows of their pickup trucks, it's cringey as fuck and is a living argument as to why cultural diversity could not work with different races. Nonwhites love to try and crack jokes about white cuisine or whatever but that's the extent of what they can mock them for, whites mog in literally 99 % of things and are the whole reason why spics and nigs can afford to be as fat as they are JFL.

White immigrants eventually assimilated, then the descendants of these whites tried to be post-racial and extend Rights to deathniks and push for policies to try and undo whatever damage they believe "systemic racism" had done to shitskins. Now shitskins, being the low iq impulsive opportunistic beasts they are, decided to abuse White kindness and take more out of the system than it gives while also insisting systemic racism still exists because they arent catching up to whites in GPA and SAT scores and income JFL. Brootal reality.

how are they leading the world?
They are the most influential. They created the most efficient system no one else could top, hence why the rest of the world could not come up with something better and instead adopted the European system.

They are the most influential. They created the most efficient system no one else could top, hence why the rest of the world could not come up with something better and instead adopted the European system.
nah. whites are stupid. just look at how eager they are to genocide themselves by letting in a bunch of shitskins and getting upset when u point it out. whites are controlled by the jews. the jews are the ones who did all of this shit

Especially with curries, GrAY… my god the amount of super copium they be huffing mang

ethnic pride is like being proud of yourself for being uglier, dumber, poorer, and more docile. I think the worst cope is being prideful of hard work. The entire concept of pride due to group affiliation is the trashiest most ignorant quality in a human being,

There is nothing good about being an ethnic other then food cope. If you can find decent places though.