Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hate Paul Heyman for being a Jew and his lack of empathy for Chris Benoit's brain injury but DAMN can this guy cut a promo

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
His post-Chamber speech to Cody tonight was perfect, he worked Dusty and Goldust into it and everything.
I hate Jews as a group but it's hard not to side with this guy when he's so goddam ugly you want to root for him and knows how to do a monologue.

I actually like Cody because he's a LoZ fan (used to wear triforce on his boots when he wrestled in Legacy) and respect his career, but I just naturally hate Cody for being so handsome and dashing and getting a cute wife, so it's awesome to see him cucked by truecel troll like Heyman who would only ever get sex from fame-maxing or whores.

When I was a kid and I saw Goldust for the first time I thought this guy must be so good because he's all gold, I bet it's because he's won so many championships. But then turns out he was just a jobber with nice makeup kek.

I sometimes listen to Disco and Konan’s podcast, they are more understanding of Benoit’s CTE brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back