Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate people who purposely ignore you when speaking irl

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Does anyone know that feeling when you talk to someone and they know they spoke to you but refuse to acknowledge you.

But you yourself never ignore anybody and try to respond to everybody. Fuck normies I hate when that happens. This is why you shouldn’t be a jester or get with normies. As a jester outside of them trying to get your attention for stupid garbage they ignore you.

If I wasn’t non NT I’d have done the same to these normies but since I’m non NT I don’t. I’m giga high inhib and rarely speak nowadays anyways. I can’t hold a convo despite having so much on my mind.

Talk to who irl? Only friend havers can relate to that one, lad

I get what you mean

Talk to who irl? Only friend havers can relate to that one, lad
It was in school and lol I don’t talk to any of those people after HS. But it just happen rn with a cousin of mine .

It was in school and lol I don’t talk to any of those people after HS. But it just happen rn with a cousin of mine .
I remember in HS two girls walking past me and one said "eww he looks like a rat". Also got called an armadillo face too.

Such great memories, not. Thats when it all started to go to shit

I remember in HS two girls walking past me and one said "eww he looks like a rat". Also got called an armadillo face too.
The only foid I remember who was annoying to me was some stupid whore who nobody liked. Also a literal whore she was caught multiple times doing degenerate sexual garbage on school grounds.

I honestly don’t know how she was got in or was allowed in a school like mine. Anyways for the most part after Covid I very rarely rarely interacted with foids anyways. I saw how they would spark up convos with other dudes except me.