Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit made me hate women

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
Women on reddit are the most radical woke-ists I have ever seen in my life. The left thrives in places with a lot of censorship, because leftists know that they can't debunk intelligent arguments so they censor them, this is why the left thrives on Reddit, because Reddit is a place of echo chambers where the mods can easily censor you.

I hated women less when I didn't use reddit, even if back then I was already an involuntary celibate, even if I was a sexually frustrated teenager who feared about the possibility of dying a virgin. But now, after visiting subs like TwoXChromosomes and after seeing how woke women are, I have come to the conclusion that women are my political enemy when it comes to ideology. I also hate the fact that they believe in astrology, they are enemies of science.

Twitter has pretty much made reddit obsolete now.

i find it funny how women shit on men everyday on Reddit but when it comes to men just criticizing modern women,they all start to cry and your post is immidiately removed because of "hate speech".Im thankful that atleast this place exist where i people can show the truth about foids and their cruel nature.

after visiting subs like TwoXChromosomes and after seeing how woke women are
Largest foid sub on reddit and every nearly every post is about sex, relationships, abortions, and getting abused by chads :feelsclown:

"But muh sex isn't everything silly inkwell" :foidSoy:

I hate radical feminist foids and want to curbstomp them all

Largest foid sub on reddit and every nearly every post is about sex, relationships, abortions, and getting abused by chads :feelsclown:

"But muh sex isn't everything silly inkwell" :foidSoy:
They are privilege sexhavers, I hate the fact that they don't recognize that they are privileged and that we are the victims.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back