Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate psychopaths

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I think everyone is a bit psychopathic but I know one individual that is a flat out psychopath. This person manipulates people and is extremely selfish. This person doesn't care about others at all whatsoever and wrongs people so consistently and blatantly. They are unable to even remotely comprehend that they are violating a persons individuality, existence, and rights.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOyLraNMXM0

This person manipulates people and is extremely selfish. This person doesn't care about others at all whatsoever and wrongs people so consistently and blatantly.
this is how some of us who are poor should act, we have no future, no friends, no one who wants to be with us or support us, the only way to improve your life is through violence and hostility.

The video says that psychopaths disrupt social harmony but social harmony hardly exists in the first place.
In every school, work or collective you have bullies who make other's lives hell but humanity still fail to find working strategies against bullies.
Also existence of pecking order is incompatible with social harmony because there will always be 'the weakest link' - the ones who are mocked, scapegoated, made fun of.

Last edited: