Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Psychopathy/Sociopathy is ideal

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Being non NT is shit and non beneifical but being a psychopath/sociopath is.

Nobody on these Blackpill forums are sociopath or psychopaths. Someone who falls under that label will not give a fuck about love. They don’t really have emotions like we do. Most psychopaths/sociopaths tend to properly be NT & excel far more than others. Many successful lawyers, corporate CEOs, those in business, etc tend to be psychopaths. Many successful people in the military tend to be psychopaths.

I would prefer being a sociopath more than a psychopath because I would to have affection to my relatives. But for the most part being one of these 2 will carry you very far in life. They are ideal.

I have no emotions, but I'm emphatic for children, elderly and the animals.

Sociopaths are more impulsive which could be bad in the long run

You do and yea most of us are for the most part.
Not really, I'm neither happy or sad, angry, hateful, etc I'm completely neutral all the time with a dead expression.

Not really, I'm neither happy or sad, angry, hateful, etc I'm completely neutral all the time with a dead expression.
If you are on this forum you are neither a sociopath nor psychopath. Why would people who have no emotions rot on a forum geared towards people who feel an emotion of depression, loneliness, etc.

Not obviously just cuz of women a lot of us have other plenty of issues but regardless.

No emotions for your face

Normies exploit other people's empathy all the time, best to only have empathy for the few people the actually care about you, (if you have anyone who does that is)

Why would people who have no emotions rot on a forum geared towards people who feel an emotion of depression, loneliness, etc.
I never felt lonely, depressed or sad for that matter in my life. This doesn't change the fact that I'm an invoulentary celibate and that my looks have affected my life very negatively in more ways aside than just dating.

I have sociopathic tendencies

Being a psychopath/sociopath is only really beneficial if you have atleast above average looks

I wish i was a sociopath because thats who society rewards these days

I wouldn't agree. Good looking psychopaths are successful with women but ugly psychopaths will still be filled with resentment and hate and could come here if they have nothing else to do. You're right that they don't care above love, but neither do we honestly. I don't think any of us could ever "love" a foid the same way normies "love" their gfs, but we still want a foid that we get to call ours.