Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate pussywhipped friends

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
I have this friend I've know since 2012, we used to be in high school together and graduated in 2012. Now he's unreceptive to my msgs over the last few years. We used to hang out a lot and be good friends but I think the gf he's had since high school has recently been trying to separate him from the group we hang out with. Either that or he thinks he's too good for us now, idk. Like mf are you serious? Why do men have to be such a pussywhipped faggots? Even another friend of mine said he's pussywhipped.

At least you have friends

He probably has normie orbiters telling him to "cut loose the losers or they'll drag you down". Remember that most people have absolutely no ability to resist peer pressure.

kill your friend
12A4496D 4BC5 45B1 9F39 558D7972C844

I have this friend I've know since 2012, we used to be in high school together and graduated in 2012. Now he's unreceptive to my msgs over the last few years. We used to hang out a lot and be good friends but I think the gf he's had since high school has recently been trying to separate him from the group we hang out with. Either that or he thinks he's too good for us now, idk. Like mf are you serious? Why do men have to be such a pussywhipped faggots? Even another friend of mine said he's pussywhipped.
Never experienced this yet tbh.

He probably has normie orbiters telling him to "cut loose the losers or they'll drag you down". Remember that most people have absolutely no ability to resist peer pressure.
Yeah, this is exactly what I was thinking. He's made to think he's better than us when in reality he's just pussywhipped af by his gf.

Males want to spread their seed and breed, we need foids to do that. Therefore, weak-minded males will become meek servants to their toiletfriends and wives, because they don't want their toilet to dump or divorce them and start fucking another male.

Another GrAY friend haver...

95% chance this is the case.