Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i hate religion coping parents

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
they just do it cuz they r scared of offing themselves.

I have nothing against religion, I myself am religious. It is a good coping mechanism that doesn't cause delusional thinking that can lead to falling for grifters.

I have nothing against religion, I myself am religious. It is a good coping mechanism that doesn't cause delusional thinking that can lead to falling for grifters.
but i am also but im a different religion than my parents they are pussy muslims

51931.jpg

islamic parents center their lives off of islam it gets so annoying after a while seeing your family closed off from the modern world

they just do it cuz they r scared of offing themselves.
I refuse to believe in a god that demands to be worshipped all the time and created a monstrosity, such as myself in a cruel world filled with pain and suffering. Would your parents off themselves? Because they see you as a failure created by them and they are horrified by it. Rather than doing the best to help you live a better life than they did. I guess it's not their fault that you ended up this way. It is their fault for creating you without your consent. If I was in your shoes I would sue the fuck out of them too bad my parents are dead I would sue the shit out of them if I could.

I refuse to believe in a god that demands to be worshipped all the time and created a monstrosity, such as myself in a cruel world filled with pain and suffering. Would your parents off themselves? Because they see you as a failure created by them and they are horrified by it. Rather than doing the best to help you live a better life than they did. I guess it's not their fault that you ended up this way. It is their fault for creating you without your consent. If I was in your shoes I would sue the fuck out of them too bad my parents are dead I would sue the shit out of them if I could.
i agree 1000% brother

Independent worship, yes.

Cult-like worship and brainwashing? Just as bad as the LGBTQA+BLM brainwashers

Cult-like worship and brainwashing? Just as bad as the LGBTQA+BLM brainwashers
Yes, I agree with you. A lot of people essentially worship the priests/imams or whatever the name is more than the God himself. Especially zoomers.