Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate seeing happy and cute animals

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Whenever I see a small animal that's happy and cute, having a good time, I just feel inexplicable rage. I just want to hurt it and make it upset, ruin it's fun.

Is it normal? Anyone else feel like this?

No that's not normal you sound like a contemptible edgelord who didn't get enough attention as a child.

Not so much that. When I look at animals in general, I just feel bad for them tbh.

No man..

I love cute animals tbh.

i hate animals but i don't want to mess with them. i just want them to leave me alone

No, why the fuck would you want to do that?

You're probably a sociopath

No that's not normal you sound like a contemptible edgelord who didn't get enough attention as a child.
Definitely. I get it when someone hates humans. But animals are so innocent.

No I have never felt that neither to cute or ugly animals.

I will break your skull if I see you hurting a animal irl

Cute animals are the only good stuff this world has.

Kill yourself. If you actually want to harm innocent animals, just fucking die. Edit: No idea if this would count as necroposting on this forum since the thread is barely old.

Last edited:
Fuck off edgelord faggot

Whenever I see a small FOID* that's happy and cute, having a good time, I just feel inexplicable rage. I just want to hurt it and make it upset, ruin it's fun.

that's psychopathy red-flag
I personally don't care about animals - I'll just ignore them if they don't bother me

I feel an admin/mod needs to ban him. I hate people who abuse animals and people who get urges to do so.

Well, to each their own, I suppose.

Whenever I see a small animal that's happy and cute, having a good time, I just feel inexplicable rage. I just want to hurt it and make it upset, ruin it's fun.

Get help dude, only the shittiest most empty people would hurt animals for no reason

Animals are blackpilled as fuck tbh, they just accept it.

Seeing couples is 10000x worse but I know what you’re talking about