Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lesbians.

B

batman0219

Greycel
Hello, I am new here and I am looking for a community of men who can understand my plight and make me feel as though I am not alone. I am wondering; is it normal to feel an intense rage at the sight of lesbians? Especially the fem ones. I feel anger with a Stacy, Becky, or Chad, however when I see lesbians I get an overwhelming intense rage that almost makes me dizzy. I haven’t been able to talk about it with anyone due to the intense ridiculous woke climate. I want to know that I am not alone.

glowing stick figure GIF

Weak first post.

Self-proclaimed "lesbians" are chad-only.

Weak first post.
What is weak about it? These fucking dykes fuck each other when I am alone and have so much more to offer and they would rather fuck a rubber dick!? They look down on me like I’m the disgusting one when they are participating in something absolutely disgusting

Men like me are rejected and forced to feel a loneliness that is unnatural and they can marry each other! That is not how it is supposed to be

What is weak about it?
Nothing that hasn't already been said.

And like I said, lesbians are not lesbians but chad-only.
Take this as proof.

Nothing that hasn't already been said.

And like I said, lesbians are not lesbians but chad-only.
Take this as proof.

View attachment 1137075
I didn’t know how to find threads on the topic I’m new here but I will tell you it relieves me to know I’m rational for having the anger I have towards these cunt licking freaks

Men like me are rejected and forced to feel a loneliness that is unnatural and they can marry each other! That is not how it is supposed to be
You are right, women shouldnt have the right to marry other women. They belong to men