Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hate seeing people on this forum having attractiveness standards for woman.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34997
  • Start date
Deleted member 34997

Deleted member 34997

Self-banned
-
Just proves that you haven’t swallowed the blackpill. I see shit like “she needs to be avg/decent looking.” What have you not learned? You’re unable to pick and choose in the modern age damnit.

I hate seeing you on this forum

I only accept gigastacies nowadays

anything less is :feelspuke:

Based af greycel. Many people here would not even fuck a gook whore. It is volceldom.

I hate seeing you on this forum

:feelskek:

Only thing acceptable for me is terastacy of a certain age range

keep up the based shit and you might end up belonging in this crab bucket

I don't see those statements here at all but ok.

I want a prime age 13/10 slavic virgin giga stacy sex slave, fuck you op

I can't go way below my looks because I am already ugly and I couldn't even get it up to 1/10 ultra hambeast.
I want a 3/10 face wise below my weight woman aged 16-40

you can be a volcel and yet be loyal to the incel cause. let's say you are a young 6/10 normie, and you want to have a girlfriend you see a future with. because you are stoic and blackpilled, you would accept a 4/10 girl too, because also you don't care that much about looks, as long as she isn't a roastie or an old hag or black. but for fucks sake, all your looksmatches are riding the dick carousel in their twenties, so all you find are 1/10. you know deep down, you are not ready to settle with a 1/10, because this is amount of hypergamy is just crazy. if you want to marry someone near your looksmatch, you need to wait until girls start settling down, which is unless your extremely lucky around age 30:feelspuke:

well ,whats wrong with having an ugly girlfriend if you are ugly yourself ?
just take car e of yourself , but if she is genetically ugly i mean i am as well so whatever .

you can be a volcel and yet be loyal to the incel cause. let's say you are a young 6/10 normie, and you want to have a girlfriend you see a future with. because you are stoic and blackpilled, you would accept a 4/10 girl too, because also you don't care that much about looks, as long as she isn't a roastie or an old hag or black. but for fucks sake, all your looksmatches are riding the dick carousel in their twenties, so all you find are 1/10. you know deep down, you are not ready to settle with a 1/10, because this is amount of hypergamy is just crazy. if you want to marry someone near your looksmatch, you need to wait until girls start settling down, which is unless your extremely lucky around age 30:feelspuke:
You get to settle with an ABSOLUTE QUEEN SWEATY. Pay for that used up cooter with a smile. Buy all those guys who fucked her drinks too because they’re jealous your the one paying for her to stick around and they’re not

(CAN YOU BELIVE NORMIES THINK LIKE THIS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM SERIOUS QUESTION”

I can't go way below my looks because I am already ugly and I couldn't even get it up to 1/10 ultra hambeast.
I want a 3/10 face wise below my weight woman aged 16-40

well ,whats wrong with having an ugly girlfriend if you are ugly yourself ?
just take car e of yourself , but if she is genetically ugly i mean i am as well so whatever .
Same, im short fat ugly guy, i would be happy with short fat ugly girl.

Considering the only foids I touch are the ones I pay

Yes I have standards