Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate seeing people’s ascension posts.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
sometimes I see people say they’re not incel anymore and they’ve found someone (one time even a foid who infiltrated the goddamn forum https://incels.is/threads/i-found-a-foid-here-and-ascended-with-her.354458/), and they brag about it on here.

I know I’m supposed to be happy for them, and while I want to be, I just can’t... and not in a ‘crabs in a bucket’ kind of way. it makes me feel so goddamn subhuman. if they were a chad or normie it wouldn’t feel bad, but it’s like even other incels are having success while i’m stuck here being an unlovable piece of shit. makes me feel like I can’t even stand in solidarity with other guys in my situation. like I’m an outcast among outcasts :feelsrope::feelsrope:

fucking kill me.

Last edited:
Always fakecel truecel cant ascend in reality because it's never began:feelsaww:.

sometimes I see people say they’re not incel anymore and they’ve found someone (one time even a foid who infiltrated the goddamn forum https://incels.is/threads/i-found-a-foid-here-and-ascended-with-her.354458/), and they brag about it on here.

it makes me feel so goddamn subhuman. if they were a chad or normie it wouldn’t feel bad, but it’s like even other incels are having success while i’m stuck here being an unlovable piece of shit. makes me feel like I can’t even stand in solidarity with other guys in my situation. like I’m an outcase among outcasts :feelsrope::feelsrope:

fucking kill me.
How the fuck even you meet someone online and ascend with her?????

The only thing that motivates me and makes me happy is when others are doing worse than me

Yes, unless it is intellectual ascension.

I don't get why they all have to make an announcement of their ascension. I sense nothing but malice behind even if this is not necessarily what they intended.

You don't have to feel happy for them, it's nothing more than a gaslight and not feeling happy for them doesn't make you a bit of a worse person. If anything, it makes them a bad person to announce it in a platform like this. Imagine having some food and shoving it to a starving person's face as you eat it. The normal behaviour here is to get angry and you get angry which is what would be expected by healthy people. Don't let idiotic and/or evil people to gaslight you into thinking that you are the bad guy here.

I don't get why they all have to make an announcement of their ascension. I sense nothing but malice behind even if this is not necessarily what they intended.

Exactly. It's mostly malicious if not completely. It's like your friend in the elementary school/high-school that stops seeing you as a friend once becoming friends with the cool kids, leaves you and acts as if you don't exist and never existed. They never considered you as a friend, they never saw you as a companion. You were just there to temporarily fill a hole until they found a way out of the woods and they never liked you, they just had to be with you. Once they found their way out, they didn't need to hide their despise towards you anymore.

I think there are also a lot of fakcels in this forum who call themselves incels but are fakecels in real.

Actually dont see them here that often TBH. At least they have the decency to not make a brag thread before leaving the forum.

Everyone should hate it, it is the ultimate slap in the face to everyone else.