Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate sexhavers so much

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I'm about to fucking lose it. When I was on the escalator today, there was this sexhaver couple in front of me acting all touchy feely with each other. The chadlite was fondling his stacy gf's ass and tits, and didn't care if anyone saw it. I hate how oblivious they are to how much this affects incels like me. They are blatantly trying to rub it in our faces that they get sex and intimacy while we rot forever. They don't understand how grateful they should be, but instead take everything for granted and live hedonistic lives focused solely on maximizing their own pleasure. They look down on us and mock us every chance they get. I hate these filthy sexhavers so much :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: They deserve to be rounded up and shot like the animals they are (in gta5). Public displays of affection should be BANNED.

They should have ended up like in the final destination movie with the escalator.

Genocide all sexhavers! (In video game)

Sometimes I just want to punch them in the back of the head when people are doing shit like that. It drives me nuts. If I can't jack off in public, then they shouldn't have softcore sex in public.

that shit really ruins my day

If you can't join them, beat them!

What a life.... 40yo reading your post just thinking about touching an attractive w0man. :dafuckfeels:

Death to all sexhavers

Brutal.

I remember this one time I saw a guy and some thot in a supermarket I wageslaved in. The guy had his hand right down her pants and was grabbing her arse, and she had no panties on. It was so blatant. :feelsbadman:

I remember this one time I saw a guy and some thot in a supermarket I wageslaved in. The guy had his hand right down her pants and was grabbing her arse, and she had no panties on. It was so blatant. :feelsbadman:
Fuck, that's brutal. That would have ruined my week. While incels are neeting or wageslaving our lives away, chads and chadlites are too busy fucking their gfs.

PDA is disgusting. Why is it so normalized in western society. I hate how sexualized everything is in the modern world keep that shit at home lol.

All sexhaters are cock-blockers. All cock-blockers deserve to die. Then fuck their dead cadavers. At least you won't die a virgin.