Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate spics so much

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
they all are too stupid and play loud mexican music. the only pride they have is shitty sports teams that nobody cares about. they like to put down weakcels and are just animalistic predators that attack anything weaker than them to appeal to their drug cartel gang. the large spics are intimidating af and stare at you for existing. overall spics are low iq, dangerous, and annoying and I would take a bullet to the head if every city because spic majority. im sure there are good spics Ive met them but theres enough that I would rather avoid any spic majority area entirely

they all are too stupid and play loud mexican music. the only pride they have is shitty sports teams that nobody cares about. they like to put down weakcels and are just animalistic predators that attack anything weaker than them to appeal to their drug cartel gang. the large spics are intimidating af and stare at you for existing. overall spics are low iq, dangerous, and annoying and I would take a bullet to the head if every city because spic majority. im sure there are good spics Ive met them but theres enough that I would rather avoid any spic majority area entirely

Migrants are dangerous.

I hate spics too. They're all primitives. Go onto a gore website and spend 30 minutes on there. You'd see what I mean.

I hate them too, the neighborhood I used to live in has been flooded by these disgusting mongrels. They all need to be sent back or marched into the desert.

sorry for being born spic I didn’t ask to be

Still a billion times better than Sandniggers