Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Hate Starlink (Elon Musk Sat Internet)

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Starlink should only be for western countries not 3rd world shit holes. Internet gets shitter when chicoms, niggers, brazilians and street shitters have access to internet. In fact those countries should be firewalled off the western internet. I hate seeing chink shit or street shitter posts on social media. If they cut these disgusting shit skin countries off the internet think about how much scams would cease to exist.

Fragments spaceship destroyed during deorbit 600nw 2263689219

nobody should have access to the western internet, it's all degeneracy

I'm sure elon musk would sacrifice his potential profit because of a random sperg jfl

100% agree.
Indians are scammers and spammers.
before AI assistants they poisoned absolutely all "how to"
search results, with their shitty videos with the curry accent starting with the words "hello friends".

they ruin all social platforms.
I think inceldom in these ethnic low lives is justified.

they have 100s of cheap sites interlinked to boost up their SEO poisoning. they just spam all day long.

chinks are another problem. their bot spy accounts of NPC foids cooking their shitty gook fake food or taking pictures of their backs smelling flowers, disgust me. soy POS walking around with their face masks little commie pussies.