Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the fact that foids can just sell naked photos for many dollars

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Fat Link
★★★★
As a man if u fail school either be a criminal (likely death or jail) or wageslave and break your back as a construction worker
A AVG ROASTIE foid can just get naked and earn thousands per month
Ik, water.
But that makes me mad

Last edited:
Value of vagina >>>>>> EVERYTHING

also in south asia just get married to a rich guy because arranged marriage is a thing and live off of him. these cunts have to work for literally nothing in their lives

also in south asia just get married to a rich guy because arranged marriage is a thing and live off of him. these cunts have to work for literally nothing in their lives

they dont even have to get naked. feet pics, game streaming, sell urine, sell underwear

I mean, that's not entirely true. Many women do not sell anything meaningful and still earn the social repercussions for being a sex worker.

But it's true they have way better opportunities than men in this area.

we were born in the worst possible era where being a whore is of no consequence

Just stand or sit there and get paid.

As a man if u fail school either be a criminal (likely death or jail) or wageslave and break your back as a construction worker
A AVG ROASTIE foid can just get naked and earn thousands per month
Ik, water.
But that makes me mad
It’s literally impossible to fail as a woman. If all goes wrong, you can always find a betabuxxer, start an onlyfans, or divorce rape as an infinite use get out of jail free card.

Not even naked, just need feet pics these days (although technically the feet are naked). Infuriating :lasereyes:.

Not even naked, just need feet pics these days (although technically the feet are naked). Infuriating :lasereyes:.
You can fake feet pics and chat fish lots of normies for money.