Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate the weekend.

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
I go home from work, and lo and behold what is my reward for a long week of wageslavery? checking .is, scrooooling on various social medias and playing vidya i dont even enjoy. Nothing is fun anymore since there's no social context anymore, i forget almost everything i do and the day blend together. Society and my mind is constantly telling me that i have no purpose and i should just fucking end it already to end the suffering. No friends = No point. Even if they do invent AI waifu robots i wouldn't be able to trick myself into thinking their real. the romans were right and we should just throw ugly babies off a cliff so "people" like me won't be born. It's not like i'm scared to rope, it's just that i feel like i would miss out on something if i did, when i know for a fact that's not true, maybe it's just my brain's survival mechanic.

Brutal, hope you find some better copes. Have you tried psychedelics

:lul: damn nigga y u so mad i was tryna bump up ur thread
read the thread and you'll know why i'm mad, if you just wanted to bump just say 'bump' and not some fucking foid shit like ok :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

what i would do is just eat and drink myself in to a stupor if not working but when im wage cucking im maxxing Money and gymMaxxing, i like to be proud of myself and i dont need a roast to self validate. they are ugly creatures that cant appreciate hard work.

I constantly distract myself with entertainment to keep me busy.

I constantly distract myself with entertainment to keep me busy.
the shit i consooom isnt even working anymore especially on the weekend. I SHOULD BE DOING SOMETHING! EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT A NEET I STILL FEEL LIKE I AM A FUCKING LOSER! WHAT'S THE POINT OF IT ALLL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Normies and Chads live in a different universe from ours, they'll never know our pain suffering, all because they got better genetics. It makes me happy when I see one them fail and suffer but i know that'll still not be enough cause they'll just get right up and live the good life again will rot in a corner filled with rage and envy. :feelsrope:

Is it true that mogger Todd thundercock is streaming

Brutal, hope you find some better copes. Have you tried psychedelics
You gotta be careful with psychedelics; they can be not only a good escape but even beneficial.

However, the problem is, you can have a bad-trip if you aren't careful. I think I would mainly want to use them just so I can microdose.

as an incel you can only make starvation salary.
incels only work because they are negged to do so.

eventually you realize the meager wage you make as an incel
is absolutely meaningless.

meanwhile absolute retards make millions of dollars just for existing.

Groundhog Dog 365 years for Incels

fight club work GIF

Pretty much sums up my day

ME TOO. they're so soulcrushing because you're so fucking lonely.
atleast in your weekdays u have to work and talk to people (being force to, but anyway)
but in weekends u spend ur entire day rotting