Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the word "friendzone"

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Technically, you're not even friends. I don't even understand who the fuck came up with this term and concluded "well, if she's not into you, she just wants to be your friend."

No, honey, friendzone is an euphemism often attributed to men who are not sexually attractive enough. In short, friendzone means "you are not attractive enough for me in order to consider you a bf/fwb/anything romantically/sexually involved, therefore I'll call you a friend but not a friend, since you are creepy too."

Guys, if she says "maybe", also it is a no. It's either yes or fuck yeah in order for her to accept you.

soy term, probably coined by a sonic fan.

Screenshot from 2021 12 11 18 58 15

friend zone = ugly zone

The funny thing about the "friend zone" is that foids always say that they use terms like that because they're afraid of getting beat up or whatever. But then they go on to date some dark triad motherfucker who does actually beat them up and they just lie to cover it up for him JFL

"friend"zone = simpzone = orbiterzone = pay me money, do me favor and don't expect fuck all back

The funny thing about the "friend zone" is that foids always say that they use terms like that because they're afraid of getting beat up or whatever. But then they go on to date some dark triad motherfucker who does actually beat them up and they just lie to cover it up for him JFL

You've heard of James Knott, yes?

This critter reminded her of him:

Last edited:
You've heard of James Knott, yes?
Geeze, what a perfect example. You can tell that she's trying to "cry for help" because she never had to make a tough decision on her own, and she needs other people to tell her what to do. I bet a dollar that deep down, she knows what they are, what she is, but I bet another dollar that she would NEVER allow herself to admit it, because.... reasons, look, relationships are complicated you stupid inkwell can't you see how HAPPY she is