Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women who friend zone you never set you up with a friend

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★★
Don't you guys find it funny how the women who friend zone you always point blank
refuse to set you up with a friend of theirs.

What they are saying is you're not good enough for them and you're not good enough
for anyone else.

Don't you guys find it funny how the women who friend zone you always point blank

What they are saying is you're not good enough for them and you're not good enough
for anyone else.
it's brutal out here ngl

for anyone else.
Women don’t give a fuck about sub5 men

they just can't say fuck off, so not to upset men they tell "we're just friends" lie

Another black pill bomb: Search every Stacies Facebook. 80% are good looking men and 20%
are average/sub-5.

Big problem in the west that is coming down like a house of cards.

Or people point out or ask why you've never had a gf but offer no solutions, if they can see us struggling then why not offer to help.

It´s called narcissism.
They don´t want to give you the time of day,
but YOU need to give her narcissistic fuel of attention/validation.
How dare you pay attention, to one of my friends?
It´s all about me me me me ME

Females despise me so much that they won't even consider me a friend.

i was rejected and told by a foid that i deserved better (cope)
what the fuck does that even mean
okay, help me find someone better?

Or people point out or ask why you've never had a gf but offer no solutions, if they can see us struggling then why not offer to help.
they dont want to help subhumans, those who they deem are not normal, it's all about status to normies tbh

i was friendzoned once i blocked her out of my life completely

for anyone else.
You're a really sweet guy and I know you will find someone special. Just not me or any of my friends (teehee). :foidSoy:

Last edited: