Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate this world so fucking much

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
summer already started and its mad shit i see everyone enjoying their lives while i rot everyday like a dog in a cage . one day i will lose it and maybe go er in video game or continue to have the rage inside of me and the worst part is i am going to work for a goverment like a sheep just to earn money to live like wtf is this bullshit this world is all about eat, work,sleep and die i want to be free from this world yet i am too afraid to end my life because of fear of the unkown. i have been bullied ingored and made fun of by most of the people i was with which caused me to be the person who i am today a failure ugly ass motherfucker loser i have the rage inside of me and i dont know what to do with it

I just don't go outside. Feels good.

i am forced to go outside
It's understandable. Nobody understands us, nobody wants to help us, nobody wants to treat us like human beings. It's over.

Sorry to say this but am I the only one who thinks this forum would benefit from being tougher on implications of carrying out violent acts >.<

All it does is give haters more ammunition and makes the forum look bad. Surely the forum can function without it.

Anyway erm... it's a shame isn't it that this modern society makes a significant number of people feel like this. I do think we are in a small minority though as in the past when I've attempted to reach out to local people I've been ignored so I figured that most people in this society really are fine.

For this small number of us though... I guess a lot of it is about attitude. I don't have much going on now either but I try to enjoy what I do have and to stay positive ^^

It’s summer u rot in loneliness while foids outside barely any clothes on going on date with chads

IT'S OVER FOR NONCHADS AS SAINT HAMUDI SAID

I prescribe you one NEETpill.

this world is cucked more than you imagine

Use your rage to heat up the water for the shower you need to take, incel :feelskek:

you will know what do you really wanna do in life when you go back to god. he only shall showth the right way