Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate those who larp as incels more than ITcels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
I'm sick of fucking chad and normie larpers coming into the incel community and acting like they're incel. Despite having sex and having girlfriends etc. I just wish they could fuck right off. They don't know how it feels to be a kissless hugless handholdless virgin.

based GrAYman

Not strictly referring to this forum, I mean the incel community in general has problems with larping retards who despite being 6ft+ height and decent looking larp as incels, as well as those who have had sex and gfs before.
This is just human nature.

Its like people who larp as being poor or being kind and helping the needy.

Humans feel the need to play victim, especially when they already have advantages over other people. Its almost as if being fortunate isn't enough for them

I can't recall a straight up larper on this forum since @blackletcel

I'm sick of fucking chad and normie larpers coming into the incel community and acting like they're incel. Despite having sex and having girlfriends etc. I just wish they could fuck right off. They don't know how it feels to be a kissless hugless handholdless virgin.
What I don't understand is why they do that. I understand why IT soyboys or FBI agents would LARP here. But why would normies do?

Same but it's usually IT people who do it

Back when I still had a reddit account, I went on r/incelselfies and rated one poster there a 7/10 but told him he had a 3/10 face (he was 6'4 so thats why I rated him highly). He dm'd me asking me to elaborate and I told him my rationale upon which he revealed to me that he was just "messing around" and that he had actually been with literally three women the night before our encounter. He then started lecturing me about how I should stop being so negative and that I had just told him he had an ugly face because I was bitter, and after that I blocked him. Incel larpers are the worst.